Official Pawn Sharing Club #36

#1KarmikazzeePosted 2/8/2014 9:58:32 PM
Welcome to pawn club! (Anyone can create this thread, gamers come & go)

This club is about sharing pawns among active players, getting each other rift crystals, knowledge, items & feedback.

To interested New Players:
This club works both ways. We hire you, you hire us. This thread is not for promoting your pawn once! It's meant to be an active community, where you are visible from time to time, letting us know how much RC, items knowledge you got from us, who you are traveling with etc.

The club list.
If you want to become a member, add your info to the list. Sign in using your gamefaq ID (use new password for safety), then just follow set up instructions.

Link to list.

http://www.opsc.host-ed.me/index.php

Acknowledging a hire:
An important duty! Post a little thank you about who hired your pawn, RC received, knowledge, gifts etc. This is important as these posts allow others to see that you(& those that hired you) are active & are thus more likely to rent your(& their) pawn. Details of a hire show up when you rest at an inn. Simply hit square on each one then use R1 to scroll through gift, knowledge, rating, etc.
(You should keep a notebook/pad to keep track of it all.)

It is highly recommended that you put your info(psn/pawn name/pawn vocation & level) in your signature. This will make it easier for others to hire you when all your info is always right under your posts. It is also a great way to promote your pawn!

Hiring higher level pawns.
You can hire higher level pawns by sending them a friend request(mention gamefaq or opsc), once accepted they cost 0RC, but you should know there is a exp penalty for hiring pawns above your arisens level which caps off at 25 levels above.

We also suggest that you read the "Basic Pawn Hiring & Sharing Faq" to learn about things like body bags & how to prevent them & other basics of pawn sharing.

Activity star system. Please update stars to 5 if active. Individual stars will be removed on a fixed schedule to help identify active & inactive members. If you do not keep your entry up to date it will end up being deleted.
---
psn: Karmikazee / Whynot! lvl 200 sorcerer DA
psn: Karmislazee / Jazz B'caz lvl 90 ranger psn: Karmi-Kat / Borax Dathik lvl 21 fighter
#2Karmikazzee(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2014 10:01:37 PM
He damn well knows where to find me! (#36)
---
psn: Karmikazee / Whynot! lvl 200 sorcerer DA
psn: Karmislazee / Jazz B'caz lvl 90 ranger psn: Karmi-Kat / Borax Dathik lvl 21 fighter
#3iLag95Posted 2/8/2014 10:07:00 PM
Thanks to:

Ragnin, 9361 RC, Dark Peridot, Gold Idol, a bunch of knowledge and 3 5*s
---
PSN: CrabCakes95
Pawn: Gimikana, Lowbie sorcerer
#4iLag95Posted 2/8/2014 10:12:29 PM
Released DrakePilskin and Fubuki. I killed that fire drake over by the life spring or whatever it is called. I hope your pawns got some knowledge from it. I also did a bunch of quests with them.

Picked up WhyNot! and Kara. Going to run some BBI since I'm a bit tired of questing.
---
PSN: CrabCakes95
Pawn: Gimikana, Lowbie sorcerer
#5RagninPosted 2/8/2014 10:13:01 PM
Kyrie and Paks would like to thank Blackbeard/XxLIESNExX and Gimikana/Crabcakes95 for all their help on their adventures. They came in handy against those ogres that started showing up.

Now for some bad news. Kyrie and Paks are no more, my roommate wiped out the save on accident. I luckly had already released Blackbeard and Gimikana so at least they get something for helping me out. I'll be starting anew on Hard mode I think.
---
PSN: Ragnin/Paks - Lvl 13 Fighter KIA New pawn forthcoming
#6ichimonji123Posted 2/8/2014 11:13:59 PM
I would really like to thank: tritiumrain - Kunoichi!

Thanks for the Shadow Greaves Tritiumrain im going to add you on my cool guys list hahaha!

PSN: ichimonji123
DDA Pawn: Ayame / Lvl: 200 / Current Job: Fighter(temporarilly)/ Inclination: Challenger / Utalitarian.
#7TheNyckPosted 2/8/2014 11:46:06 PM
Im releasing Laura & Kunoichi, you girls were great, I mean really great!
---
PSN: Nyckolaz / Awlyn / Mage(Sorcerer atm)(Lv 72)
#8Seventh-07-SignPosted 2/9/2014 12:12:13 AM
Sai does a Jester Motley dance as thanks to :

Karmikazee for RC Bomb 5/5/5 blessed flower, Jester Motley and Blessed Flower and is adorable beyond words comment.
PhadeWun for 5/5/5 and a Rock... really a rock xD !?
Mussurana for 935,719 RC 5/5/5 and Lv3 BBI Gear with always a pleasure comment ^^.

Kidnapped unsuspecting victims as well ^^
---
PSN id : Seventh-07-Sign / Pawn : Sai / Lv 200 Strider / Best with : 20 Large Mushroom & loves Holy Affinity Buff !! Hire Me
#9Seventh-07-SignPosted 2/9/2014 12:14:53 AM
Seventh-07-Sign posted...
Sai does a Jester Motley dance as thanks to :

Karmikazee for RC Bomb 5/5/5 blessed flower, Jester Motley and Blessed Flower and is adorable beyond words comment.
PhadeWun for 5/5/5 and a Rock... really a rock xD !?
Mussurana for 935,719 RC 5/5/5 and Lv3 BBI Gear with always a pleasure comment ^^.

Kidnapped unsuspecting victims as well ^^

^ and forgot to mention BogyBogyBogy for 56,719 RC and 5/5/5 comment.. you should sign-up on our new opsc website found on Karmi's 1st post. I thought you were non-opsc. xD
---
PSN id : Seventh-07-Sign / Pawn : Sai / Lv 200 Strider / Best with : 20 Large Mushroom & loves Holy Affinity Buff !! Hire Me
#10BenaardwulfPosted 2/9/2014 12:47:42 AM
Thanks to

TheFifthPilgrim for 132k RC
SandyHartsalla for 257k RC
Seventh 07 Sign for Bloodred crystal + BBIW3 x2
Gmoshier for 51k RC + BBIW3
DoubleDreamHand for 353k RC + Bloodred crystal + Daimon claw
EN Octaver for 177k RC Scythe shard

Many thanks n i will return hire soon
---
PSN : Benaardwulf
Main : Magick Archer / Pawn : Fighter (Both level 124)