"I really need a _______" Item Trading Post #2

#1KarmikazzeePosted 2/11/2014 7:21:25 AM
"I really need a _______" Item Trading Post.

This thread was created to give players one place to get the items they're after & reduce the number of "I need a _____" or "I'll trade _____ for a _______" posts cluttering up this board.

What can be traded? Any item that shows up on the gift menu in the rift, or equipment that can be equipped on someones pawn.

Please note: No purified BitterBlack weapon's, equipment, rings or items can be gifted, so don't request a Oblivion Hood for example, you can only request a BBI Armor 3 & hope you get the piece you're looking for. Also, you CANNOT Gift Hybrid Equipment (Assassin, Magic Archer, Mystic Knight).

Methods of repayment: There are 3 methods of repayment or combinations of the same.

Important things to be aware of regarding multiple giftings & multiple hires.
1. It is advised that if you are requesting multiple gifts or hires for repayment that you limit this to 10! The reason for this is that only 10 items can be sent to any one person until they have rested
2. You can only hire , gift, & release 10 times total in the rift then you must rest. Anything over 10 & the first gifts will be lost. You can gift 10 items to one person, rest & then gift 10 to someone else, but again no more than 10 to one person.

Payment Method #1. specify a certain amount of RC (Rift Crystals) Pretty straight forward but! Don't be offering a RC Bomb (1 Million RC) unless you have had experience doing this. Not as easy as it may sound. Make sure it's an amount you can handle.

Payment Option #2 Exchanging items for items. Again pretty straight forward but make sure what you offer can be gifted & that you can spare the item(s)

Payment Option #3 Multiple hires. As many higher level players have all the RC & items that they will ever need, they will often request a number of hires with an inexpensive item with each hire (This helps with ranking & ratings). This is not about the item (the item is just to verify the # of hires) so if they request a certain item that you don't have a lot of, don't be afraid to offer something that you do.

(NOTE: When asking for Equipment Please change your Pawn to a Vocation that can equip the Desired Equipment)

When Asking for Item(s) ask in the Following....

LF: The Item(s) you are Looking For
FT: What you are wiling to Do/Trade for your Desired Items
PSN: Your PlayStation Network ID
Pawn Information: Pawn Name/Vocation/Level

(NOTE: PSN & Pawn Information are only Required if said information is not in your Sig)

If someone posts a certain payment for an item, you can post a counter offer. But they have to accept the new offer first, don't just assume they will. You can also request or offer a combination of payments, IE: 300k RC & 3 MoonShimmer Pelts.

Finally, make sure to post that you have received the item that you requested or that you have received payment. (If you don't post then they will have no idea that you sent something & someone else could beat you to it. Even if yours arrived first if the other person posted that they sent it, the receiver can decide to go with them.

As this is online, the honor system is in effect. But if you don't follow through on payments it won't take long for others to not want to trade with you. But, please remember it is just a game & things happen in real life that may have dragged that person away or their internet could be down, etc. Be courteous!

Welcome, and may the Trading begin!
---
psn: Karmikazee / Whynot! lvl 200 sorcerer DA
psn: Karmislazee / Jazz B'caz lvl 90 ranger | psn: Karmi-Kat / Borax Dathik lvl 24 Warrior
#2DonutSDPosted 2/11/2014 10:03:46 AM
re-posting from thread #1~

looking for a gold idol. I messed up and would appreciate it greatly :).

psn: hipponomnom

thanks!
#3McJephPosted 2/11/2014 10:04:52 AM
DonutSD posted...

thanks!

If you send me 10x Large Mushrooms w/ 5/5/5* ratings I can send you a Gold Idol.
---
PSN:PhadedWun/Jade - Level 200 Sorc (prefer rents to RC)
Let me know if you prefer RC or Rents and I'll repay in kind.
#4DonutSDPosted 2/11/2014 10:08:30 AM
McJeph posted...
DonutSD posted...

thanks!

If you send me 10x Large Mushrooms w/ 5/5/5* ratings I can send you a Gold Idol.

@work atm and I just saw from thread one that someone may have sent me one. I'll check when I get home. even if not I don't think 10 mushrooms would be hard to do. thanks for the reply!
#5McJephPosted 2/11/2014 10:11:28 AM
DonutSD posted...
McJeph posted...
DonutSD posted...

thanks!

@work atm and I just saw from thread one that someone may have sent me one. I'll check when I get home. even if not I don't think 10 mushrooms would be hard to do. thanks for the reply!

I just sent you it - since I'm level 200 it would be costly for you to rent Jade, so I sent you a FR as well.
---
#6garra779Posted 2/11/2014 10:12:55 AM
bone lantern from death 1 or 2 of them I could use( Not sure if you can make fake ones if so only 1 is needed than.

Let me know if you need any bbl gear or weapons or novelty

pawn is Scarlett
sorcerer
---
PSN: WngZero_custom
fizz Jr fc- 0433-7354-2511- white 2
#7McJephPosted 2/11/2014 10:37:15 AM(edited)
garra779 posted...
bone lantern from death 1 or 2 of them I could use( Not sure if you can make fake ones if so only 1 is needed than.

Let me know if you need any bbl gear or weapons or novelty

pawn is Scarlett
sorcerer

You can duplicate them.

I can send you one for 5x Large Mushrooms 5/5/5* rents or 2 for 10x. Up to you.

EDIT: Sent you 2 and a FR since I'm heading out to work, you can either send me 5 or 10, whatever you feel like.
---
#8garra779Posted 2/11/2014 10:59:24 AM
ok sure atm im at work till about 6:30 pm its 12:59 now so thanks man I will send when I get home.
---
PSN: WngZero_custom
fizz Jr fc- 0433-7354-2511- white 2
#9Prime_DkoPosted 2/11/2014 11:53:44 AM
LF: Bloodred Crystal x2
FT: Rents / RC's
---
PSN: Prime_Dko | Pawn: Lilith | Vocation: Strider | Level: 100
#10poboyblangPosted 2/11/2014 1:23:48 PM
Prime_Dko posted...
LF: Bloodred Crystal x2
FT: Rents / RC's

I sent you some Bloodred Crystals.

As I am still trying to complete Trappings of Evil quest I could always use some RC thrown my way if you see it fit. Thanks.
---
PSN: teeksprac
Pawn: Sarai