"I really need a _______" Item Trading Post #2

#11POP_TONESPosted 2/11/2014 3:55:08 PM
First of all, a huge thank you to this community for trading items. You guys are great.

LF: bitterblack armor LV.3.
FT: upgrade materials you may be looking for, I even have a gold idol.

PSN: POP_TONES

Pawn Info: Mercy/fighter/103
---
#12Karmikazzee(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2014 3:57:13 PM
POP_TONES posted...
First of all, a huge thank you to this community for trading items. You guys are great.

PSN: POP_TONES Pawn Info: Mercy/fighter/103

I will send you 3 BBA-3's for that gold idol, if that works for you?
---
psn: Karmikazee / Whynot! lvl 200 sorcerer DA
psn: Karmislazee / Jazz B'caz lvl 90 ranger | psn: Karmi-Kat / Borax Dathik lvl 24 Warrior
#13POP_TONESPosted 2/11/2014 4:26:39 PM
Karmikazzee posted...
POP_TONES posted...

PSN: POP_TONES Pawn Info: Mercy/fighter/103

I will send you 3 BBA-3's for that gold idol, if that works for you?

That sounds pretty good man, thanks for the offer. I will be online shortly feel free to add me to your PSN friends list.
---
#14Karmikazzee(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2014 6:10:49 PM(edited)
Hey POP _TONES, really sorry, having reno's done & am still without power. I will be back on a little later. Just wanted to let you know just in case you were checking for items. You can send idol to Jazz or Borax as they're both lower level then you. I will probably send BBA-3's from Whynot's acct.
---
psn: Karmislazee / Jazz B'caz lvl 90 ranger | psn: Karmi-Kat / Borax Dathik lvl 24 Warrior
#15POP_TONESPosted 2/11/2014 6:48:07 PM
Karmikazzee posted...
Hey POP _TONES, really sorry, having reno's done & am still without power. I will be back on a little later. Just wanted to let you know just in case you were checking for items. You can send idol to Jazz or Borax as they're both lower level then you. I will probably send BBA-3's from Whynot's acct.

I feel I can trust you, no problem. I am finishing up some upgrades to some weapons and I will send the golden idol to your pawn Borax. Looking forward to our trade, I hope your power goes back on.
---
#16Karmikazzee(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2014 8:08:56 PM
POP_TONES posted...
Karmikazzee posted...

I feel I can trust you, no problem. I am finishing up some upgrades to some weapons and I will send the golden idol to your pawn Borax. Looking forward to our trade, I hope your power goes back on.

The power was only off as reno's were taking longer then expected. Have sent You 3 BBA-3's as promised.
---
#17POP_TONESPosted 2/11/2014 8:51:23 PM
Karmikazzee posted...
POP_TONES posted...
Karmikazzee posted...

The power was only off as reno's were taking longer then expected. Have sent You 3 BBA-3's as promised.

Items were received, thank you for the trade.. Didn't get the helmets or chest pieces though, better luck next time.
---
#18McJephPosted 2/11/2014 8:59:03 PM
POP_TONES posted...
Karmikazzee posted...
POP_TONES posted...
Karmikazzee posted...

Items were received, thank you for the trade.. Didn't get the helmets or chest pieces though, better luck next time.

I can send you 3 more for 10x Large Mushrooms 5/5/5*?
---
PSN:PhadedWun/Jade - Level 200 Sorc (prefer rents to RC)
Let me know if you prefer RC or Rents and I'll repay in kind.
#19POP_TONESPosted 2/11/2014 10:24:28 PM
McJeph posted...
POP_TONES posted...
Karmikazzee posted...
POP_TONES posted...
Karmikazzee posted...

I can send you 3 more for 10x Large Mushrooms 5/5/5*?

Hello, thanks for checking out my offer. You are a level 200 sorcerer though, I don't have enough RC to rent I am sorry.
---
#20lezardthewizardPosted 2/11/2014 11:46:39 PM
POP_TONES posted...
(Edited to save space hehe)

-----------
Send him a friend request so you can hire him for free
---
(DD: <Hitokiri33 / Freya-sorceress lvl 200) - (FF: 8>7>9>X>XIII>XII>XIII-2>X-2>6>4>3>5>2>1 after replaying some FF)