"I really need a _______" Item Trading Post #2

#451gmoshierPosted 3/28/2014 11:01:02 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#452AcidRelicPosted 3/29/2014 7:49:10 PM
I'm trying to setup a portcrystal network to help me get through faster but still hit farming spots quick. I'm low level and haven't started BBI yet but the quicker I can get through MQ I can get stuff to trade.

So basically I'm asking for any portcrystals you aren't using, I have (well can get) 4 or 5 in total but I'm only to the point I have 2, on the way now to get 3rd. Thanks ahead of time and I'll try to repay with Ratings to start and BBI items when I make it there.
---
PSN - Acid_Relic // Arisen = AcidRelic Pawn = Kaya
LVL 31 Mage (Sorc soon) - Max Rank // PSN msg me if you want a specific skill loadout.
#453inflightmoviesPosted 3/29/2014 9:22:17 PM
LF: BBI Armours 3

TF: (for each bba3) - 3x hires with 555* and material you might want

PSN: inflightmovies
#454dreus08Posted 3/29/2014 9:52:09 PM
AcidRelic posted...
I'm trying to setup a portcrystal network to help me get through faster but still hit farming spots quick. I'm low level and haven't started BBI yet but the quicker I can get through MQ I can get stuff to trade.

So basically I'm asking for any portcrystals you aren't using, I have (well can get) 4 or 5 in total but I'm only to the point I have 2, on the way now to get 3rd. Thanks ahead of time and I'll try to repay with Ratings to start and BBI items when I make it there.

@acid_relic
i can give you port crystals tonight and there's no need for payment as you've been renting my pawn lately
---
Psn:cidraines08 pawn:Deniece/sorcerer
Psn:Onilad Pawn:Kara-paz strider 55/Psn:dbrod08 Pawn:meste
#455dreus08Posted 3/29/2014 9:55:47 PM
inflightmovies posted...
LF: BBI Armours 3

TF: (for each bba3) - 3x hires with 555* and material you might want

PSN: inflightmovies

if you could wait till tonight i could trade with you
---
Psn:cidraines08 pawn:Deniece/sorcerer
Psn:Onilad Pawn:Kara-paz strider 55/Psn:dbrod08 Pawn:meste
#456Karmikazzee(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2014 9:57:42 PM
Acid_Relic, Will send you a couple of PC's tomorrow morning first thing.(Not at home now.) As you are on both Jazz & Borax's FL, just 5 or 6 quick hire & releases to whomever you prefer with some cheap item would be much appreciated.(please remember to give 5*'s on each hire, random body bag hires make it very hard to keep them up.)
---
psn: Karmikazee / Whynot! lvl 200 sorcerer DA
psn: Karmislazee / Jazz B'caz lvl 97 ranger | psn: Karmi-Kat / Borax Dathik lvl 108 Magic Fighter
#457AcidRelicPosted 3/29/2014 10:10:15 PM
I'm just checking GFAQ before bed.

@Dreus08 - Thank you, I'll keep using her when I'm not Melee class. I'm Ranking Fighter now then Warrior but it's going quick. I'll do some Hire and Rates tomorrow afternoon-evening-ish as I have a busy day tomorrow.

@Karmikazzee - Thank you also. Same thing as above, I have busy day tomorrow but when I get on first thing is I'll do some hire and Rates. I've been using Jazz and Borax and someone else sometimes (bad with names but I think it's one of Dueus08's) to farm the Drake some.

You both not only get 5***** for trades but because they are so well built and outfitted and do what works without any DUH moments LOL.
---
PSN - Acid_Relic // Arisen = AcidRelic Pawn = Kaya
LVL 31 Sorceress - Rank 4 // PSN msg me if you want a specific skill loadout.
#458nemesisMKIIPosted 3/30/2014 12:17:52 AM
Looking for PHANTOM ORB
Willing to trade: Daimon Horn/Claws, other mats you may need, tell me and I can see if I can accomodate.
#459gmoshierPosted 3/30/2014 1:44:54 AM
nemesisMKII posted...
Looking for PHANTOM ORB
Willing to trade: Daimon Horn/Claws, other mats you may need, tell me and I can see if I can accomodate.

I have plenty of phantom orbs. I'll send one if you reply within the next hour or so. I'll be heading to bed soon and then I'll be on my PS4 tomorrow. I'm sure somebody else on this board will give you a phantom orb if we don't get the opportunity to trade. I don't need anything in return but three 5* rents would be good.
---
http://psntl.com/user/view/gmoshier
Waiting for Watch Dogs, The Elder Scrolls Online, The Evil Within, and Batman: Arkham Knight!
#460nemesisMKIIPosted 3/30/2014 1:47:01 AM
I'm here!!!!

NemesisMK2