Dark Arisen Bounty Board #2

#21lyryn222Posted 3/21/2014 7:09:32 AM
tritiumrain posted...
ah the mighty Borax!

Here he is doing his best "King of the Mountain" pose (or small hill in this case).
http://i.imgur.com/x5jeVmy.jpg

and then he spoiled any notion of regality by doing this:
http://i.imgur.com/qKNJMzO.jpg

I don't even want to know what he was doing to that succubus!

=)

Haha! Fab shots! I envy your skill with a lens.
---
PSN: windspiritsinger - Pawn:Talon/Mage (scrappy type)/Level 200
PSN: sunspiritsinger - Pawn: Xalon/Ranger/Level 200
#22Karmikazzee(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2014 12:26:18 PM
Karmikazzee posted...
Bounty: Good things come in small packages!
I want a good picture of Borax, my dwarf. That's it, nothing fancy, just a good, clear, reasonably close shot of Borax. Please post the pictures here but understand I do want a picture that appeals to me so finally decision is mine.

Reward:
A. 500,000 RC & a couple of materials of your choice(any giftable material)

Or

B. 10 of any item that is giftable, (excluding BBA-3's & BBG-3's or UR drops) Other than those, if it is giftable it it yours. I will also gift a complete DF'd Abyssinal set with 1 mask instead if you prefer rather then 10 items.

& the winner is!! tritiumrain for his amazing shot: http://i.imgur.com/x5jeVmy.jpg

Although it wasn't exactly what I asked for, the shear artistry & amazing colors make it the undeniable winner. Also, when Borax saw it he said, "See, I told ya I waz Kool!!"

So the question is what do you want in return? & don't say nothing, I know you have everything but maybe one of your files could use some goodies!? Or maybe there's someone else you'd like me to help out? Anyways, please let me know what I can do??

Lyryn, BluBlue4 & Bulletpuncher. I really appreciate your wonderful efforts & I will be sending some RC & bonus items your way. Thank you all!!
---
psn: Karmikazee / Whynot! lvl 200 sorcerer DA
psn: Karmislazee / Jazz B'caz lvl 90 ranger | psn: Karmi-Kat / Borax Dathik lvl 59 Fighter
#23dreus08Posted 3/21/2014 9:58:06 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#24dreus08Posted 3/21/2014 9:53:41 PM
#25dreus08Posted 3/21/2014 10:24:05 PM
#26Karmikazzee(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2014 10:50:12 PM
dreus08, I think you should maybe just ask for 2 or 3 foes at a time. Do you have any idea how much work getting all 3 stars for all the BBI foes is. The kill counts alone would be well over 3 thousand never mind all the tactics involved.(Pyre saurians, 300. Cursed dragons, silver & golden knights & many, many more are 100.) This is why you see so many level 200 pawns that don't have anywhere near all their stars, it's an incredible amount of work. Plus at level 9 they would be spending all their time reviving her. One thing I've learned about bounty's is they have to be reasonable or people will just not pay attention to them.
---
psn: Karmislazee / Jazz B'caz lvl 90 ranger | psn: Karmi-Kat / Borax Dathik lvl 59 Fighter
#27dreus08Posted 3/21/2014 10:55:32 PM
Karmikazzee posted...
dreus08, I think you should maybe just ask for 2 or 3 foes at a time. Do you have any idea how much work getting all 3 stars for all the BBI foes is. The kill counts alone would be well over 3 thousand never mind all the tactics involved.(Pyre saurians, 300. Cursed dragons, silver & golden knights & many, many more are 100.) This is why you see so many level 200 pawns that don't have anywhere near all their stars, it's an incredible amount of work. Plus at level 9 they would be spending all their time reviving her. One thing I've learned about bounty's is they have to be reasonable or people will just not pay attention to them.

Oh ok ill fix it then,any suggestion on monsters?
---
Psn:cidraines08
pawn deniece
#28dreus08Posted 3/21/2014 11:34:11 PM(edited)
Knowledge is power!

first 5 who can bring this pawn in an adventure in BBI and have it learned 3 stars on 1 boss monster of your choice in bbi except Death
(warning: very low level and most crappiest equipment)
Psn:Dbrod08 Pawn:meste warrior level 9

reward:Abbysynal set,apollo mask,siegfrid mask,Beowolf mask,5 dragonblood and 5 savior ring

Any interested player should state here first your target monsters
---
Psn:cidraines08
pawn deniece
#29tritiumrainPosted 3/22/2014 7:03:47 AM
Karmikazzee posted...
So the question is what do you want in return? & don't say nothing, I know you have everything but maybe one of your files could use some goodies!?

I suppose Kunoichi could use a Siren Patagium so I can get that Jester Cap gold rarified!

I like this picture of Borax from lyryn. http://i.imgur.com/QkrRcGl.jpg

It really shows his love for climbing. I had Borax for a few rounds against online Ur Dragon and he spent most of his time clinging to the dragon's leg, hacking away. I wish all the Strider pawns I hired would climb that much. =)
---
PSN: tritiumrain
PSN: KunXXoichi [DA pawn Kunoichi - Fighter Lv87] http://i.imgur.com/qkNabdv.jpg
#30Karmikazzee(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2014 10:35:43 AM(edited)
Bounty: "Jest a six pack!!"

Reward: RC bomb & 5 items of your choice(excluding UR drops like Abyssinal armor, masks & weapons). Anything else that is giftable is yours.

Details: First person to post a picture with six people dressed in Jesters Motleys to celebrate "Motley Crew Week". This would take your arisen & your 3 pawns dressed up & 2 more pawns roaming Gran Soren or where ever. I already have shots with 5 & as we move into this coming week there will be more & more pawns dressed as Jesters. I don't care about the quality of the picture as long as you can clearly see there are 6 motleys in the picture. Snap to it!!

Jest playing in the grass!(& there's 5!)

http://i.imgur.com/B7T8bCT.jpg

tritiumrain, will be sending your siren patagium later today as well as some other goodies, thanks again for the awesome picture!!
---
psn: Karmislazee / Jazz B'caz lvl 90 ranger | psn: Karmi-Kat / Borax Dathik lvl 78 Fighter