Official Pawn Sharing Club #38

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Official Pawn Sharing Club #38

User Info: AcidRelic

AcidRelic
3 years ago#401
Just a quick update, Kaya is playing at being a fighter today (maybe just part of today) and I have Karm's Jazz and paasky's Laura out in BBI today, maybe some everfall too.

passky I hate to inform you Laura has died once, fought bravely against Death (we whittled him down 2 dots and he ran away) but she is re-hired and will get extra 5* for the body bag.
PSN - Acid_Relic // Arisen = AcidRelic Pawn = Kaya
LVL 68 Sorceress - Rank 9

User Info: AcidRelic

AcidRelic
3 years ago#402
On a side note..side question, I just made it to Arisens respite. Overall for BBI and continuing to try to get to the "end" of BBI should I have keep Kaya a Fighter or will another Ranger, mage or sorcerer be fine.

Party setup now - Magic Archer (sorcerer and ranger) Arisen - Jazz, Ranger - Laura / Another Friends, Sorceress and my Pawn Kaya Fighter (Mage, sorceress, ranger)

I have decent equipment for the most part but that's why I switch vocations so often as I'm trying to Dragonforge stuff also.
PSN - Acid_Relic // Arisen = AcidRelic Pawn = Kaya
LVL 97 - Rank 6 Fighter

User Info: ReeNoiP

ReeNoiP
3 years ago#403
Arya thanks:
laura-a-t for 203k RC, BBA3, 5* and "Always a pleasure"
RED_PHOENIX_555 for 34k RC, wakestone, great dragon alula, banker's periapt, BBN2, BBW1, griffin knowledge, 5* and "My thanks"

Pawn: Arya, lvl 123 fighter
PSN: ReeNoiP_
---

User Info: lyryn222

lyryn222
3 years ago#404
paasky posted...
Karmikazzee posted...
laura-a-t 107k RC, bone crest(just what I needed, really!) &"Was our finest warrior"

Still no 3rd star for Golden Knights...? Well, they did not spawn as well in Black Abbey today as I was hoping but perhaps Lyryn can make another attempt in near future, then me, then she... ? :)

You bet! That's a plan, Stan! (next hire: the little guy with the big attitude) Hurray Update!: got Zalon's 3rd star Ogres! Found Ogre Strategy Vol 2 and that did the trick!
PSN: windspiritsinger - Pawn:Talon/Mage (scrappy type)/Level 200
PSN: sunspiritsinger - Pawn: Xalon/Ranger/Level 200

User Info: Karmikazzee

Karmikazzee
3 years ago#405
paasky posted...
Karmikazzee posted...
laura-a-t 107k RC, bone crest(just what I needed, really!) &"Was our finest warrior"

Still no 3rd star for Golden Knights...? Well, they did not spawn as well in Black Abbey today as I was hoping but perhaps Lyryn can make another attempt in near future, then me, then she... ? :)

Actually after exiting the hire screens he said "I learned of beasts" but I'm still missing the third star for those same 3 I was before?
psn: Karmikazee / Whynot! lvl 200 sorcerer DA
psn: Karmislazee / Jazz B'caz lvl 97 ranger | psn: Karmi-Kat / Borax Dathik lvl 117 Magic Fighter

User Info: paasky

paasky
3 years ago#406
AcidRelic posted...
passky I hate to inform you Laura has died once, fought bravely against Death (we whittled him down 2 dots and he ran away) but she is re-hired and will get extra 5* for the body bag.

No worries, happens everyone and thank you for re-hiring her, much appreciated. :)

lyryn222 posted...
You bet! That's a plan, Stan! (next hire: the little guy with the big attitude) Hurray Update!: got Zalon's 3rd star Ogres! Found Ogre Strategy Vol 2 and that did the trick!

Agreed and congrats! I was thinking to try that scroll but I assumed (wrong) you had already used that. Nice it worked for your pawn! :)
PSN: Nasty-Alex | Laura | Sorcerer lvl 90 - please pick her to return favors
PSN: laura-a-t | Lara Croft | Fighter lvl oo

User Info: lyryn222

lyryn222
3 years ago#407
Xalon Has caressed and bid fond farewells to sweet Ayashera (Kharadus) and lovely Laura (Nasty-Alex)
Thought we'd do a family thing, so are now joined by Borax DaThik (Karmi-Kat) and his sib Whynot! (Karmikazee) (Xalon & Whynot! already have the giggles which irritates the hell out of Borax which doubles their giggle factor which drives him even more crazy!) This is gonna be a fun run if I can keep the kids from killing each other.
PSN: windspiritsinger - Pawn:Talon/Mage (scrappy type)/Level 200
PSN: sunspiritsinger - Pawn: Xalon/Ranger/Level 200

User Info: Sliepnerduex

Sliepnerduex
3 years ago#408
On Gersemi's behalf, wish to extend utmost appreciation to macsteve59 (pawn Kara...my fav) for the 420,00RC and 5*'s across the board and a hearty hoo-rah to Laura-a-t (Lara Croft) for the 846k RC, BBG3, 5*s and "Excelled in all regards." Happy to know she worked well for you two.
I thought it was strange, paasky, to find your rent because I just took Lara out using my other account the day before receiving this and neither of us, I don't believe, had rented each other's pawns prior to this. Funny coincidence.
PSN: tato2thesprings_Pawn:Gallchobhar lvl 200 Ranger Utilitarian/Mitigator
PSN: seymourlikely2_Pawn: Gersemi lvl 200 Strider Challenger/Scather

User Info: Redhoenix

Redhoenix
3 years ago#409
ReeNoiP_ and Ayra Thank you for the new beast knowledge of a Banshee. Can hardly wait to see one for myself. Also RC 41,244 and Cursed Weapons LV 1 and 2 and the ultimate 5 star rating.

got to go see what these items are

RED_PHOENIX_555
TRINITY LV 129 RANGER today

User Info: Actionrat

Actionrat
3 years ago#410
I've had very little time for the game lately, but I plan to keep chipping away to max level. Thanks to the following fine folks for the hires:

laura-a-t for 400k RC, BBG3, and 5*.
Windspiritsinger for 260k RC, BBG3, Saurian Sage and Griffin knowledge, and 5*.

Appreciate it, you two! I'll take your pawns out for a jaunt today.
PSN: Actionrat
DD:DA Pawn: Dan, Sorcerer L91
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Official Pawn Sharing Club #38

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived