Official Pawn Sharing Club #38

#401AcidRelicPosted 4/5/2014 10:03:13 AM
Just a quick update, Kaya is playing at being a fighter today (maybe just part of today) and I have Karm's Jazz and paasky's Laura out in BBI today, maybe some everfall too.

passky I hate to inform you Laura has died once, fought bravely against Death (we whittled him down 2 dots and he ran away) but she is re-hired and will get extra 5* for the body bag.
---
PSN - Acid_Relic // Arisen = AcidRelic Pawn = Kaya
LVL 68 Sorceress - Rank 9
#402AcidRelicPosted 4/5/2014 10:11:50 AM
On a side note..side question, I just made it to Arisens respite. Overall for BBI and continuing to try to get to the "end" of BBI should I have keep Kaya a Fighter or will another Ranger, mage or sorcerer be fine.

Party setup now - Magic Archer (sorcerer and ranger) Arisen - Jazz, Ranger - Laura / Another Friends, Sorceress and my Pawn Kaya Fighter (Mage, sorceress, ranger)

I have decent equipment for the most part but that's why I switch vocations so often as I'm trying to Dragonforge stuff also.
---
PSN - Acid_Relic // Arisen = AcidRelic Pawn = Kaya
LVL 97 - Rank 6 Fighter
#403ReeNoiPPosted 4/5/2014 10:55:30 AM(edited)
Arya thanks:
laura-a-t for 203k RC, BBA3, 5* and "Always a pleasure"
RED_PHOENIX_555 for 34k RC, wakestone, great dragon alula, banker's periapt, BBN2, BBW1, griffin knowledge, 5* and "My thanks"

Pawn: Arya, lvl 123 fighter
PSN: ReeNoiP_
---
---
#404lyryn222Posted 4/5/2014 11:07:55 AM
paasky posted...
Karmikazzee posted...
laura-a-t 107k RC, bone crest(just what I needed, really!) &"Was our finest warrior"

Still no 3rd star for Golden Knights...? Well, they did not spawn as well in Black Abbey today as I was hoping but perhaps Lyryn can make another attempt in near future, then me, then she... ? :)

You bet! That's a plan, Stan! (next hire: the little guy with the big attitude) Hurray Update!: got Zalon's 3rd star Ogres! Found Ogre Strategy Vol 2 and that did the trick!
---
PSN: windspiritsinger - Pawn:Talon/Mage (scrappy type)/Level 200
PSN: sunspiritsinger - Pawn: Xalon/Ranger/Level 200
#405Karmikazzee(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2014 12:36:16 PM
paasky posted...
Karmikazzee posted...
laura-a-t 107k RC, bone crest(just what I needed, really!) &"Was our finest warrior"

Still no 3rd star for Golden Knights...? Well, they did not spawn as well in Black Abbey today as I was hoping but perhaps Lyryn can make another attempt in near future, then me, then she... ? :)

Actually after exiting the hire screens he said "I learned of beasts" but I'm still missing the third star for those same 3 I was before?
---
psn: Karmikazee / Whynot! lvl 200 sorcerer DA
psn: Karmislazee / Jazz B'caz lvl 97 ranger | psn: Karmi-Kat / Borax Dathik lvl 117 Magic Fighter
#406paaskyPosted 4/5/2014 12:50:33 PM(edited)
AcidRelic posted...
passky I hate to inform you Laura has died once, fought bravely against Death (we whittled him down 2 dots and he ran away) but she is re-hired and will get extra 5* for the body bag.

No worries, happens everyone and thank you for re-hiring her, much appreciated. :)

lyryn222 posted...
You bet! That's a plan, Stan! (next hire: the little guy with the big attitude) Hurray Update!: got Zalon's 3rd star Ogres! Found Ogre Strategy Vol 2 and that did the trick!

Agreed and congrats! I was thinking to try that scroll but I assumed (wrong) you had already used that. Nice it worked for your pawn! :)
---
PSN: Nasty-Alex | Laura | Sorcerer lvl 90 - please pick her to return favors
PSN: laura-a-t | Lara Croft | Fighter lvl oo
#407lyryn222Posted 4/5/2014 2:23:34 PM
Xalon Has caressed and bid fond farewells to sweet Ayashera (Kharadus) and lovely Laura (Nasty-Alex)
Thought we'd do a family thing, so are now joined by Borax DaThik (Karmi-Kat) and his sib Whynot! (Karmikazee) (Xalon & Whynot! already have the giggles which irritates the hell out of Borax which doubles their giggle factor which drives him even more crazy!) This is gonna be a fun run if I can keep the kids from killing each other.
---
PSN: windspiritsinger - Pawn:Talon/Mage (scrappy type)/Level 200
PSN: sunspiritsinger - Pawn: Xalon/Ranger/Level 200
#408SliepnerduexPosted 4/5/2014 3:45:14 PM
On Gersemi's behalf, wish to extend utmost appreciation to macsteve59 (pawn Kara...my fav) for the 420,00RC and 5*'s across the board and a hearty hoo-rah to Laura-a-t (Lara Croft) for the 846k RC, BBG3, 5*s and "Excelled in all regards." Happy to know she worked well for you two.
I thought it was strange, paasky, to find your rent because I just took Lara out using my other account the day before receiving this and neither of us, I don't believe, had rented each other's pawns prior to this. Funny coincidence.
---
PSN: tato2thesprings_Pawn:Gallchobhar lvl 200 Ranger Utilitarian/Mitigator
PSN: seymourlikely2_Pawn: Gersemi lvl 200 Strider Challenger/Scather
#409RedhoenixPosted 4/5/2014 3:55:52 PM
ReeNoiP_ and Ayra Thank you for the new beast knowledge of a Banshee. Can hardly wait to see one for myself. Also RC 41,244 and Cursed Weapons LV 1 and 2 and the ultimate 5 star rating.

got to go see what these items are

RED_PHOENIX_555
TRINITY LV 129 RANGER today
#410ActionratPosted 4/5/2014 4:50:49 PM
I've had very little time for the game lately, but I plan to keep chipping away to max level. Thanks to the following fine folks for the hires:

laura-a-t for 400k RC, BBG3, and 5*.
Windspiritsinger for 260k RC, BBG3, Saurian Sage and Griffin knowledge, and 5*.

Appreciate it, you two! I'll take your pawns out for a jaunt today.
---
PSN: Actionrat
DD:DA Pawn: Dan, Sorcerer L91