I got 'Banned', but never backed anything up. Why?

#11Dinalfos5(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2014 11:28:36 PM
So, basically, If I post a picture on that board of my Arisen, (or is it my Main Pawn?) in the Jester's Motley, people will be more likely to give me what I ask for, or at least will be willing to trade?
Or am I missing something?
It's alright, as aggravating as it was, I got over the banning and made up for what I lost. I don't need a Triple Tooth, as I ended up with a Dwells in Light instead. But I could always go there and see what's up, see who's willing to trade and become my fiend.
---
PSN ID- Dinalfos5- Pawn--- Taliana Level 200 Female Sorcerer
PSN ID Rainbow-Mothra5 ---Pawn- Karina, Level 52 female Warrior
#12dreus08Posted 4/3/2014 11:40:03 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#13dreus08Posted 4/3/2014 11:44:19 PM
Dinalfos5 posted...
So, basically, If I post a picture on that board of my Arisen, (or is it my Main Pawn?) in the Jester's Motley, people will be more likely to give me what I ask for, or at least will be willing to trade?
Or am I missing something?
It's alright, as aggravating as it was, I got over the banning and made up for what I lost. I don't need a Triple Tooth, as I ended up with a Dwells in Light instead. But I could always go there and see what's up, see who's willing to trade and become my fiend.

No need for motley,the event is over.just join the opsc and post there and there will be a lot if us that will help you.I myself will give you anything,btw add me if you feel like it
---
Psn:cidraines08 pawn:Deniece/sorcerer
Psn:Onilad Pawn:Kara-paz strider 55/Psn:dbrod08 Pawn:meste
#14Dinalfos5(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2014 1:43:52 AM
Ahh, okay, it was some event or contest or something. I might go to that community, but I can be nervous joining new online communities. I'm not even on Facebook if it tells you anything. Well, okay, I'll try adding you.
Man, having PSN friends who play this game is very nice, it's kind of fun to be level 50 and travel with a level 200 Sorcerer pawn for free. Adding another high level pawn could be fun too. If I had known high level pawns were free, I would have thrown more requests for friends out there. But is that considered annoying, rude or poor form? "Friend Request please? Why? So I can borrow your super high levelled pawn for free!"
---
PSN ID Rainbow-Mothra5 ---Pawn- Karina, Level 55 female Strider
#15KarmikazzeePosted 4/6/2014 2:20:50 AM
Dinalfos5 posted...
Ahh, okay, it was some event or contest or something. I might go to that community, but I can be nervous joining new online communities. I'm not even on Facebook if it tells you anything. If I had known high level pawns were free, I would have thrown more requests for friends out there. But is that considered annoying, rude or poor form? "Friend Request please? Why? So I can borrow your super high levelled pawn for free!"

When it comes to being guarded about putting personal info out there I couldn't agree more. (never understood why people would want their personal info & private lives out there for the world to see) I'm not on Facebook, Twitter, anything like that. I had used gamefaq's for many years but had never signed up. Then I started watching the posts for the pawn sharing club & saw that it was just a great bunch of people helping each other out. No bad mouthing or elitist attitudes, just good people helping others & having a good time doing it.(& it requires no personal info about you, just your pawns) Just read through the recent posts in the club & form your own opinion. But regardless, if you want to hire other pawns, higher level or not, read my "basic pawn hiring & sharing thread" & if you follow those simple guide lines anyone would be more then happy to have you hire their pawn, I know I would! :)
---
psn: Karmikazee / Whynot! lvl 200 sorcerer DA
psn: Karmislazee / Jazz B'caz lvl 97 ranger | psn: Karmi-Kat / Borax Dathik lvl 117 Magic Fighter
#16Dinalfos5(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2014 2:49:48 AM
Yeah, it's not about my personal information really, it's more just, I dunno, a social disorder thing. I'm just irrationally nervous about joining new forms and stuff. Basically Deviant Art is the only other community I joined that I still use. I joined GameFAQs mainly because I had burning questions about games I needed answers for.
Oh, I understand that using a message board and posting PSN info isn't rude or anything, what I meant was using the rift stone, setting the level of your search like 100 levels higher than you, calling some pawns, then submitting the in game friend request option for each pawn and seeing who bites.
I only made one in game friend request, and that was with someone who borrowed my pawn and heaped a ton of gifts on me. I should return the favour and at least go back with a ton of Reift Crustals from hours of play, but to get their level 100 Ranger, I'd need to either give my my mage, or my level 200 Sorcerer, or switch my Main pawn from a Strider to a Mage.
Okay, I took down your PSN info, (I hope I spelled them all correctly) and will add you.
---
PSN ID Rainbow-Mothra5 ---Pawn- Karina, Level 55 female Strider