Official Pawn Sharing Club #42

#1KarmikazzeePosted 5/9/2014 1:06:02 AM
Welcome to pawn club! (Anyone can create this thread, gamers come & go)

This club is about sharing pawns among active players, getting each other rift crystals, knowledge, items & feedback.

To interested New Players:
This club works both ways. We hire you, you hire us. This thread is not for promoting your pawn once! It's meant to be an active community, where you are visible from time to time, letting us know how much RC, items knowledge you got from us, who you are traveling with etc.

The club list.
If you want to become a member, add your info to the list. Sign up, then just follow set up instructions.

Link to list. http://www.opsc.host-ed.me/index.php

Acknowledging a hire:
An important duty! Post a little thank you about who hired your pawn, RC received, knowledge, gifts etc. This is important as these posts allow others to see that you(& those that hired you) are active & are thus more likely to rent your(& their) pawn.
Details of a hire show up when you rest at an inn or bench. Simply hit square on each one then use R1 to scroll through gift, knowledge, rating, etc. (You should keep a notebook/pad to keep track of it all.)

It is highly recommended that you put your info(psn/pawn name/pawn vocation & level) in your signature. This will make it easier for others to hire you when all your info is always right under your posts. It is also a great way to promote your pawn!

Hiring higher level pawns.
You can hire higher level pawns by sending them a friend request(mention gamefaq or opsc), once accepted they cost 0RC, but you should know there is a exp penalty for hiring pawns above your arisens level which caps off at 25 levels above.

We also suggest that you read the "Basic Pawn Hiring & Sharing Faq" to learn about things like body bags & how to prevent them & other basics of pawn sharing.
Link.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/684236-dragons-dogma-dark-arisen/68280762

Activity star system. Please update stars to 5 if active. Individual stars will be removed on a fixed schedule to help identify active & inactive members. If you do not keep your entry up to date it will end up being deleted.
---
psn: Karmikazee / Whynot! lvl 200 sorcerer | psn: Karmislazee / Jazz B'caz lvl 100 ranger
psn: Karmi-Kat / Borax Dathik lvl 200 Fighter(magic weapons)
#2_ardPosted 5/9/2014 1:10:03 AM
Beaten to it! Someone cure my torpor.
---
Pawn: Calista | Lvl 200 Fighter | PSN: ardpsiko | http://i.imgur.com/3ACIDJs.jpg
_ard's DD pictures: http://bit.ly/1klmfr4
#3Karmikazzee(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2014 1:16:02 AM
Must have been busy maelstrom surfing.
---
psn: Karmikazee / Whynot! lvl 200 sorcerer | psn: Karmislazee / Jazz B'caz lvl 100 ranger
psn: Karmi-Kat / Borax Dathik lvl 200 Fighter(magic weapons)
#4Marthy87Posted 5/9/2014 1:50:35 AM
I wanna give some big thanks (to some again) to this people and their pawns:

Sofia hnn17 -58.379 RC. Bitterblack Novelty Level 3.
Thanks again for the hire and the Novelty Level 3. Been a big help.

Cyndi Nyx Khophyn 44.229 RC. Bitterblack Armor Level 1. Bitterblack Weapon Level 1.
Thanks. Like the pawn name btw.

Artemia Meledyne_MI
21.152 RC. Frozen Tomorrow (DF). Noblewoman's Corset (DF). White Stockings (DF). Ancient Circlet. (DF). Crimson Robe (DF). Royal Cuisses (DF). Direwolf Cape (DF). Sight Earring. Cleansing Earring. Bitterblack Weapon Level 2.
Thanks for the help and the lot of Dragonforged stuff. Don't know his person btw. I do think he is a member here!?

Talon Windspiritsinger
143.047 RC. Beastly Mantle (DF). Ancient Circlet (DF). Maiden Camisole (DF). Talarian White (3*). Bitterblack Armor Level 2.
Also thanks for the Dragonforged Stuff and the nice amount of RC. Been a big help.
And your mage is really great, been a great help yesterday.
---
PSN: MarthyJF / Lucia - Lvl 45 Female Sorcerer.
#5BoukePosted 5/9/2014 2:02:15 AM
Kaliken posted...
Yeah, I saw that this morning I'm not sure how I managed that, but hes been returned to warrior status, and his inclinations reset, hes functioning much better now :)

Great! I'll take him for another spin soon.

Oh! Arwydd reached level 200!
I'm pretty happy how her stats turned out, despite me not being a total min/maxing nerd for a change. I do confess to planning it out in broad strokes though ;/
The goal was to surpass all important break points, have no weaknesses, and generally be able to be able to do well in all vocations.
My Arisen has the exact same build btw. Now to try and withstand the temptation to turn her in a op Magick Archer, her stats are too frigging perfect for it :3

HP 3983
Stm 3885

P att 534
M att 514

Pdef 392
Mdef 347

I'm finishing up ranking up vocations now, upgrading some more gear, and then I'll be able to go on a massive renting spree. I believe I still owe some people lol.
---
PSN: Brynhild1st | Arwydd | 00 | In Training | DA
PSN: RiverChaucer3rd | Mina | 00 | Based | DA
#6Lord_FyrenPosted 5/9/2014 3:13:55 AM
Alright, I took a gander at the Pawn Guide for Rangers and I still have a few questions left over. Namely on how to train them to be better.

My Arisen just switched over to Assassin at the same time Nellko switched to Ranger. I was initially planning to switch her Inclinations to Challenger/Pioneer, but if Utilitarian/Challenger is better, then I'll pick that. As for the training portion, how exactly to I go about training her to use the debilitation arrows? The Ranger guide said they were a good idea, but didn't specify how to go about getting them to use them. Any other helpful information you can give is most welcome. The last thing I want(or whoever uses my pawn for that matter), is a horribly built ranger.
---
PSN: ShadowHunter169 I Pawn: Nellko I Level: 43 I Vocation: Ranger I Inclination: Scather/Pioneer
#7_ardPosted 5/9/2014 3:17:56 AM
Bouke posted...
Kaliken posted...
Yeah, I saw that this morning I'm not sure how I managed that, but hes been returned to warrior status, and his inclinations reset, hes functioning much better now :)

Great! I'll take him for another spin soon.

Oh! Arwydd reached level 200!
I'm pretty happy how her stats turned out, despite me not being a total min/maxing nerd for a change. I do confess to planning it out in broad strokes though ;/
The goal was to surpass all important break points, have no weaknesses, and generally be able to be able to do well in all vocations.
My Arisen has the exact same build btw. Now to try and withstand the temptation to turn her in a op Magick Archer, her stats are too frigging perfect for it :3

HP 3983
Stm 3885

P att 534
M att 514

Pdef 392
Mdef 347

I'm finishing up ranking up vocations now, upgrading some more gear, and then I'll be able to go on a massive renting spree. I believe I still owe some people lol.

Neat, I want to take her for a test drive soon.
---
Pawn: Calista | Lvl 200 Fighter | PSN: ardpsiko | http://i.imgur.com/3ACIDJs.jpg
_ard's DD pictures: http://bit.ly/1klmfr4
#8kyton007Posted 5/9/2014 3:21:55 AM
New in the club! :O
So if someone need me just send me a private :P I try to follow this topic but i dont know if i be able to read all the post, so private never fails ;D
PsnID - Militoo
Pawn~ Harukonamimi, actuali Fighter 145 to get some def stat before reach 200 n__n'
Hi everyone~

Pd\ http://game.capcom.com/dragonsdogma/en/screenshot-m24716.html :D >u<
#9jackxhackPosted 5/9/2014 3:30:51 AM
i have a new account that will be starting dragons dogma dark arisen soon. just thought id let every1 know before hand.

my main account:
PSN: Earthbound_Raven | pawn: athena | ranger lvl 76

NEW account:
JackDanielsHack
#10Aurican84Posted 5/9/2014 3:43:18 AM
A most excellent to Urfaust842 For the 1 mil RC bomb, 5x BBG 3's, 5x BBA 3's, an awesome Dragonsblood, Hydra and Archhydra knowledge, my final Gransys knowledge, and last but certainly not least trip 5*'s.

Kel777 for the trip 5*'s.

Thanks you much people, will be skimming through the OPSC site later for some helpers on my final push to 200.
---
PSN: Aurican84
Pawn Nicollette 173 Mage