Official Pawn Sharing Club #43

#1_ardPosted 5/16/2014 11:23:56 AM
Welcome to pawn club! (Anyone can create this thread, gamers come & go)

This club is about sharing pawns among active players, getting each other rift crystals, knowledge, items & feedback.

To interested New Players:
This club works both ways. We hire you, you hire us. This thread is not for promoting your pawn once! It's meant to be an active community, where you are visible from time to time, letting us know how much RC, items knowledge you got from us, who you are traveling with etc.

The club list.
If you want to become a member, add your info to the list. Sign up, then just follow set up instructions.

Link to list. http://www.opsc.host-ed.me/index.php

Acknowledging a hire:
An important duty! Post a little thank you about who hired your pawn, RC received, knowledge, gifts etc. This is important as these posts allow others to see that you(& those that hired you) are active & are thus more likely to rent your(& their) pawn.
Details of a hire show up when you rest at an inn or bench. Simply hit square on each one then use R1 to scroll through gift, knowledge, rating, etc. (You should keep a notebook/pad to keep track of it all.)

It is highly recommended that you put your info(psn/pawn name/pawn vocation & level) in your signature. This will make it easier for others to hire you when all your info is always right under your posts. It is also a great way to promote your pawn!

Hiring higher level pawns.
You can hire higher level pawns by sending them a friend request(mention gamefaq or opsc), once accepted they cost 0RC, but you should know there is a exp penalty for hiring pawns above your arisens level which caps off at 25 levels above.

We also suggest that you read the "Basic Pawn Hiring & Sharing Faq" to learn about things like body bags & how to prevent them & other basics of pawn sharing.
Link.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/684236-dragons-dogma-dark-arisen/68280762

Activity star system. Please update stars to 5 if active. Individual stars will be removed on a fixed schedule to help identify active & inactive members. If you do not keep your entry up to date it will end up being deleted.
---
Pawn: Calista | Lvl 200 Fighter | PSN: ardpsiko | http://i.imgur.com/3ACIDJs.jpg
_ard's DD pictures: http://bit.ly/1klmfr4
#2conspiraiciesPosted 5/16/2014 11:28:04 AM
I'm sorry guys! I know DA's out of my hands but I really wanted to go out with a bang, y'know? X)
---
"Teabag with honor..."
#3Jules_McGrulesPosted 5/16/2014 11:29:08 AM
Con, that was glorious! XD

Stupid GFaqs blocked me from posting again. I guess they've caught on to our little thread kill game. That just means I'll have to pick my spots better in the future. :)
---
Thaliah Level 200 Ranger PSN Jules_McGrules, Ser Bruno Level <200 Sorcerer PSN Jules_McGrules2, Shondra Level 200 Fighter PSN Jules_McGrules3
#4Garet_Jax99Posted 5/16/2014 11:31:40 AM
Allanon the pack-mule thanks

X1155752X for 48,718 RC, portcrystal, 5*5*5* and Employed skills masterfully
AsherTsoni for 124,170 RC, Bloodied Chain, 5*5*5* and offered Precision Support
gt_dragoon for RC BOMB!, bone lantern, 5*5*5* and was an invaluable asset
Brynhild1st for 153,204 RC, BBW3, 5*5*5* and Hello
---
I am the Weapon's Master, and I have never lost a battle. - Garet Jax, The Wishsong of Shannara PSN Garet_Jax99 Pawn Allanon
#5Dragoon ZER0Posted 5/16/2014 11:31:45 AM
Jules_McGrules posted...
Stupid GFaqs blocked me from posting again.

Yeah, I think there's a time limit on triple+ posting. I tried to help you out.
---
Dragoon_ZERO | Viconia | 200 | Mage
gt_dragoon | Jarlaxle | 200 | Strider
#6KarmikazzeePosted 5/16/2014 11:33:15 AM
Have hired & released the following:
Arwydd (ByrnHild1st)
Trinity (Red_Phoenix_555)
Athena (Earthbound_raven)
Jarlaxle (gt_dragoon)
Nicollette (aurican84)
Cyndi Nyx (Khophyn)
Selene (h3ll_b0ne)

Have now picked old friends, Lara Croft & Xalon. Have ridiculous amount of thanks to go out so. Is everybody in? The ceremony is about to begin!

Whynot is ever so grateful to :

Urfaust84 RCbomb! 5 blessed flowers! 5 BBG-3! & 5*'s Wow!! No words, but thank you!!
sunspiritsinger 704k RC!! BBG-3! 5*'s a simply perfect hire!! :)
dirtycamel87 210k RC, cockatrice liquor, bloodied chain, oak leaf oil, 5* "Was an invaluable asset"
Red_Phoenix_555 5 demon periapts! 5*'s & All the best to you too!!
ardpsiko 5 unspeakable meat, 5*'s & really is "Always a pleasure!"
Wayne2Wayne 35k RC, white wine, 5*'s & "Saved us countless times!"
Khophyn 353k RC!! cursed dragon scale! 5*'s & most certainly is "Always a pleasure!"
Nasty Alex sour beast scrag, 5*'s 7 "Is simply perfect!" :)
Haru-dai0820 RC Bomb!! beast scrag 3/5/5 star rating.
Zero_Safiye 2 hires with 355k RC, golden egg, 5*'s & "Was our finest warrior"
And, Greatkhaldun, Lumhub, poe175, paul0205, Ablegatus, jjgreenday & b69876987.

Jazz says thanks to these gracious people:

dragoon_jpn 36k RC, white wine, 5*'s & We "will" meet again!! :)
ardpsiko 5 unspeakable meat!! 5*'s & yes!! "Always a pleasure!"
BigbobBobson 6k RC, 2 BBW-3's, 5*'s & yes it was apleasure!!
X1155752X 33k RC, BBG-3! 5*'s & Glad she employed her skills masterfully!! :)
Wayne2Wayne 24k RC, kept sour ambro meat, 5*'s & "Employed skills masterfully!" :)
cototus 45k RC, conq's periapt, 5*'s & It is always a pleasure!
Earthbound_Raven 34k RC, wakestone, banker's periapt, 5*'s "Has been raised well!!" :))
And, Alis_ravens, ohawkeZ, ssjrc, loko_0926, ASAP_Tragik, Oldboy10, Folkkor, theblackhawk, DasKorv & shuntokun.

Borax would,...... "Borax get your face out of that mug for 5 min's will you!!"

BigbobBobson striped saurian skin, misshapen eye, elongated claw, moonglow, ferry stone, demon periapt, gold ore, 5*'s & "My thanks!" Wow!!
gt_dragoon 28 k RC, Df'd lady's garb!! snakeskin purse, wyrmward perfume, Ne-er-do-part, arisen's bond, 5*'s & You my friend, are the one with the style!!!! Wow!
Brynhild1st 533k RC!! pickaxe, 5*'s & "Actively battled foes?" Never been sure about that comment?
Brynhild1st 257k RC, copper ore, 5*'s & "Excelled in al regards!" :)
Red_Phoenix_555 9 conqueror's periapts!! 5*'s & All the best to you too!! :)
Kharadus 5 large mushrooms!! 5*'s
bringyourcopins 378k RC! apple, 5*'s
ShadowZombie66 310k RC! daimon's claw, wake stone, 5*'s & the pleasure was all ours!!!
aurican84 149k RC, golden egg, 5*'s & cetainly has been a pleasure!!
Kristoffolese 51k RC, freakish claw, 5*'s
And, HunterZr, MortuiEnimEstis, Jaloopy, unnoticedxkiller & Volkanik.

Amazing!!
---
psn: Karmikazee / Whynot! lvl 200 sorcerer | psn: Karmislazee / Jazz B'caz lvl 100 ranger
psn: Karmi-Kat / Borax Dathik lvl 200 Fighter(magic weapons)
#7Jules_McGrulesPosted 5/16/2014 11:33:42 AM
No worries. I'll get this one in a few days. This thread is now marked for death!! *maniacal laughter*
---
Thaliah Level 200 Ranger PSN Jules_McGrules, Ser Bruno Level <200 Sorcerer PSN Jules_McGrules2, Shondra Level 200 Fighter PSN Jules_McGrules3
#8KarmikazzeePosted 5/16/2014 11:38:45 AM
What the frickinfrack happened? I started typing out my thank you list at at about #486, & it wouldn't let me post it! Then I come here & this thread's just about half done!! Down boys! Down!! :))
---
psn: Karmikazee / Whynot! lvl 200 sorcerer | psn: Karmislazee / Jazz B'caz lvl 100 ranger
#9Blood_SorceressPosted 5/16/2014 11:44:02 AM
Hello. Updated the Spreadsheet with my latest information. Sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused anyone. My section on the spreadsheet is colored red to hopefully make it easier to find.

Still need to update my signature here. If you would be so kind, please send me a psn invite so I can use your pawns. Once I feel I have all the invites I am going to get, I will proceed to use your pawns in the order that your psn name shows up on my friends list. Thank you.
---
Psn: SaintBoot7B7 | Jhoira Ghitu | Ranger lv 40.
#10KarmikazzeePosted 5/16/2014 11:54:30 AM
Just want to say, hats off to paasky!! It is so nice that the spreadsheet is up to date all the time & inactive players get removed on a regular basis. Players come & go but it is so much more enjoyable when you know what's happening. Well at least with that anyways. I still have no idea what ard's going on about half the time, but that's a whole other issue! :))
---