Official Pawn Sharing Club # 46

#1Jules_McGrulesPosted 6/13/2014 8:01:20 AM
Welcome to pawn club! (Anyone can create this thread, gamers come & go)

This club is about sharing pawns among active players, getting each other rift crystals, knowledge, items & feedback.

To interested New Players:
This club works both ways. We hire you, you hire us. This thread is not for promoting your pawn once! It's meant to be an active community, where you are visible from time to time, letting us know how much RC, items knowledge you got from us, who you are traveling with etc.

The club list.
If you want to become a member, add your info to the list. Sign up, then just follow set up instructions.

Link to list. http://www.opsc.host-ed.me/index.php

Acknowledging a hire:
An important duty! Post a little thank you about who hired your pawn, RC received, knowledge, gifts etc. This is important as these posts allow others to see that you(& those that hired you) are active & are thus more likely to rent your(& their) pawn. Details of a hire show up when you rest at an inn or bench. Simply hit square on each one then use R1 to scroll through gift, knowledge, rating, etc. (You should keep a notebook/pad to keep track of it all.)

It is highly recommended that you put your info(psn/pawn name/pawn vocation & level) in your signature. This will make it easier for others to hire you when all your info is always right under your posts. It is also a great way to promote your pawn!

Hiring higher level pawns.
You can hire higher level pawns by sending them a friend request(mention gamefaq or opsc), once accepted they cost 0RC, but you should know there is a exp penalty for hiring pawns above your arisens level which caps off at 25 levels above.

We also suggest that you read the "Basic Pawn Hiring & Sharing Faq" to learn about things like body bags & how to prevent them & other basics of pawn sharing.
Link. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/684236-dragons-dogma-dark-arisen/68280762

Activity star system. Please update stars to 5 if active. Individual stars will be removed on a fixed schedule to help identify active & inactive members. If you do not keep your entry up to date it will end up being deleted.
---
Thaliah Level 200 debilitator Sorceress PSN Jules_McGrules, Ser Bruno Level <200 Sorcerer PSN Jules_McGrules2, Shondra Level 200 Fighter PSN Jules_McGrules3
#2Jules_McGrules(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2014 8:02:20 AM
Ahem. Attempt number 2 is a success. Proceed. X)
---
Thaliah Level 200 debilitator Sorceress PSN Jules_McGrules, Ser Bruno Level <200 Sorcerer PSN Jules_McGrules2, Shondra Level 200 Fighter PSN Jules_McGrules3
#3maniemansPosted 6/13/2014 8:19:21 AM
Good boy! :P hahaha
---
PSN: maniemans // Pawn: Lv. 27 Warrior Selece
#4Garet_Jax99Posted 6/13/2014 9:32:36 AM
Time for my yearly family vacation. I will be gone most of the summer. I have changed Allanon to inactive the opsc. Be back in August! You all are Great!

Allanon thanks

Invalid Data x4 this is really weird.

and a Non-OPSC member Ranzer for 206K RC, BBN3 and 5 stars and It has been a pleasure.

Have a great summer guys!
---
I am the Weapon's Master, and I have never lost a battle. - Garet Jax, The Wishsong of Shannara PSN Garet_Jax99 Pawn Allanon Sorcerer 140+
#5Pervert_KuhnPosted 6/13/2014 9:53:26 AM
Melia thanks cosmic_dancer once again for the 66,669 RC, BBG Lv.2 and 5*
---
My Let's Play Channel (Currently playing: Bioshock Infinite: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheOokamiDen
PSN: Yamiookami, Melia - 154 - Sorcerer
#6nhankins7Posted 6/13/2014 10:44:45 AM(edited)
lol, don't think I ever managed to do that with a Ur topic, and there have been a lot of those :p
(just messin' with ya, Jules)

Released Jules_McGrules' Ser Bruno and dan_lucky's Sexual Jenny after the kill on 488.

Nightshade thanks

dan_lucky for 165,605 RC, 5*s, Angel's Periapt, and "Was an invaluable asset" comment.

Morrigan thanks

hawke237 for 8,915 RC, 5*s, Conqueror's Periapt, and "It has been a pleasure" comment.

Belladonna thanks

hawke237 for 8,793 RC, 5*s, Demon's Periapt, and "Excelled in all regards" comment.
---
PSN: nathan-hankins, Pawn: Nightshade -Lv 200 Sorceress http://i.imgur.com/wLJEPtz.jpg
PSN: nhankins7, Belladonna - Mage ~ PSN: nhankins777, Morrigan - Ranger
#7legendriderPosted 6/13/2014 10:25:05 AM
Weh, update, Escara is having a vocation change to Mage

Now, I'd like to thank
moot_sg for:
31,864RC
Large Fish, unfamiliar foe x1, 3* Apperance 5* for the rest

nekyanagi126 for:
71,022RC
Sour Scrag of Beast, 4* ratings

nathan-hankins for:
17,280RC
Wyrmking ring (and now I have 4.....and now I'm complete.....T_T), and 5* ratings

Joulurotta for:
67,194RC
DF Fine Over-Knee Boots, Elder Ogre Claw, Rotten Baneflesh and 5* ratings

MrEzR4PanZs for:
Hydra Strategy Vol.2 (this will be veeeeeery useful) and 5* ratings

Thank you all very much. I hope Escara was great help
---
Don't play to win, play for fun. Love playing games with people, that's why I love Wi-Fi.
3DS: 1203-9417-6170, PSN: Trixster196, Y IGN: Tommy
#8paaskyPosted 6/13/2014 10:34:22 AM
Laura sends enormous thanks and hundred kisses to ...

- DragoonGF (pawn Branwen) for A MASSIVE 876 988 RC, 10x Sour Scrag of Beast , 5*rating and Is simply perfect!
- hanhart (pawn Farye) for 10x Fishing Bob , 5*rating and It has been a pleasure
- KillThorn (pawn Terri) for A MASSIVE 1 000 000 RC, a Bitterblack Armor Lv.3 , 5*rating and Tis an honor
- patagoniant (pawn Skye) for 17 100 RC, a Noonflower (Yay!) , 5*rating and Is adorable beyond words
- Sockbat25 (pawn Karin) for A MASSIVE 1 000 000 RC, a Sour Ambrosial Meat , 5*rating and Was a font of knowledge
- hanhart (pawn Farye) for 10x Interventive , 5*rating and Is simply perfect!
- DragoonGF (pawn Branwen) for 10x Sour Scrag of Beast , 5*rating and Is simply perfect!

non-OPSC members(?) ...

- shiryu_916 (pawn Howard) for 242 062 RC, 5*rating and My thanks
- MissXandra (pawn Zanthia) for 97 412 RC, 5*rating and Exudes strength and valor
- Ralthiers (pawn Claire) for A MASSIVE 985 932 RC, a Bone Lantern , 5*rating and My thanks

Lara Croft gives a mighty hugs and sends her warm thanks to ...

- inflightmovies (pawn Tilipiti) for 10x Pumpkin , 5*rating and I'd have your pawn again!
- KillThorn (pawn Terri) for A MASSIVE 831 574 RC, a Bitterblack Armor Lv.3, an Idol of the All-Mother , 5*rating and Was our finest warrior
- Sockbat25 (pawn Karin) for 234 564 RC, a Bitterblack Weapon Lv.3 , 5*rating and Actively battled foes

non-OPSC member(?) ...

- johnbernard (pawn Gemma Hiles) for 95 045 RC

All hires greatly appreciated and will be returning favors soon! :)
---
PSN: Nasty-Alex | Laura | Mage lvl 200
PSN: laura-a-t | Lara Croft | Fighter lvl 200
#9legendriderPosted 6/13/2014 10:39:53 AM
I shall be releasing

deathkitten's pawn Valance
and
joemama76's pawn OG Wizard

We had an Everfall run......f***ing hellhounds though, they're so annoying @_@

Hiring

GFAQs: moot_sg
PSN: moot_sg
Pawn
Zoot

GFAQs: deluded1
PSN: deluded1
Pawn
Trogdor
---
Don't play to win, play for fun. Love playing games with people, that's why I love Wi-Fi.
3DS: 1203-9417-6170, PSN: Trixster196, Y IGN: Tommy
#10Dragoon ZER0Posted 6/13/2014 10:44:13 AM(edited)
paasky posted...
I received your rent with RC yesterday (Laura/Nasty-Alex) after posting my previous batch of thanks so no need to worry about that rent. I will be posting approriate thanks later today after I am out of work. I also have your Branwen and one non-OPSC pawn with Laura since yesterday but did not release them as I was not done with them yet. Looking forward to release both later today as well.

I'm glad yours went through and thanks for putting up with Branwen (yet again). I was more worried about some people I hired when they were quite active in the topic and have since gone silent. I just want to be clear that it's my fault, not theirs. I've just been sending too many too many rents with that account to try to use it for regular hires.

Garet_Jax99 posted...
Invalid Data x4 this is really weird.

At least one of those is from me. Sorry about that. I've since changed my strategy.

Have a great summer guys!

You too.

Branwen thanks:
dark_horse_69 (dan_lucky) - 17,532 RC and 4x hires (Angel's Periapt, Balmy Incense, Harspud Sauce, Placative Brew)
soulscat47 (soulscat47) - 253,202 RC and a Vile Wakestone
inflightmovies (inflightmovies) - 10x Sour Scrag of Beast
paasky (Nasty-Alex) - 10x Scrag of Beast
Snow_Pirates93 - 283,981 RC and a Festival Pie
hanhart - 10x Small Fish
jfm1993 - 19,956 RC
DarkAthanasy - Fuligin Ore

Rented and released:
Shalquoir (soulscat47)
Sexual Jenny (dan_lucky)
Sherry (Snow_Pirates93)
---