Official Pawn Sharing Club # 46

#411MyriadGuruPosted 6/19/2014 11:59:34 PM
Wicked just wants to say it ain't easy being green, but thanks for the RC greenbacks to.

LynnMot and dan_lucky for the nice new pair of duds with the royal cuirass, bbw 2, and bbn 1.
---
PSN: EmSeeSquared Pawn: Wicked Sorcerer 117
#412FalthinPosted 6/20/2014 12:20:32 AM
Phantom0Alpha posted...
Taking Catti-Brie on a grand tour as we tackle the main game to get leveled up for BitterBlack Isle. Should be funnnn.

Thank you, but remember, she'll mean you get less xp since she is max level.

I think my arissen must have a BO problem. After Kate chucked herself off BM tower, I took Sherry (snow pirate) and Sadie (azienduv) off to BBI so Catti and I could practice soaring and brain splitting.
We'd just picked up the void key and were passing the riftstone in the ward of regret when Sherry hurled herself into the chasm.
No enemies, we weren't running, she just thought oh to hell with this and jumped in.

I released and rehired but can't remember if I rested or not, so I don't know if Catti was uploaded with normal or rusted bow.

I wish I'd known about soaring stone earlier, it looks amazing when combined with brainsplitter and does so much damage.
---
PSN Durzo54Blint - DA pawn: Catti-Brie (Strider),,, PSN V1r1d1ana - DA pawn: Snowflake (Sorceror),,,, PSN Azurite_Fire - DA pawn: Sorsha (Fighter)
#413maniemansPosted 6/20/2014 12:30:06 AM
Falthin what is your opinion about Selece? :)
---
PSN: maniemans // Pawn: Lv. 69 Warrior Selece // Scather, Mitigator
#414FalthinPosted 6/20/2014 12:55:21 AM
maniemans posted...
Falthin what is your opinion about Selece? :)

I haven't had time to play with her yet since she turned to magic. I just quick released in the rift to send the lv2 armour.

I know she didn't really have the skills I was looking for for BBI or I might have brought her along last night, but while I was in Catti training mode I wanted a magic user with a specific set up (normally I'm a MA so its not as important ).

Once I've opened the shortcuts I'll pick her up and play with her for a bit.
---
PSN Durzo54Blint - DA pawn: Catti-Brie (Strider),,, PSN V1r1d1ana - DA pawn: Snowflake (Sorceror),,,, PSN Azurite_Fire - DA pawn: Sorsha (Fighter)
#415FalthinPosted 6/20/2014 1:02:30 AM(edited)
If anyone from the group is in need of RC specifically ( not knowledge etc ) then send a psn to Azurite_Fire and I'll do a few death runs with Sorsha tonight - no rush, you've got plenty of time.
---
#416dark_horse_69Posted 6/20/2014 1:38:27 AM

Falthin posted...

I wish I'd known about soaring stone earlier, it looks amazing when combined with brainsplitter and does so much damage.

Brain splitter is so awesome, just an absolute human buzz saw tearing through whatever it comes in contact with. Combined with soaring stone and the Eminence augment, it just rips through enemies. Can also tack on Morbidity when running with a rusted bow for even more fun times.
---
PSN: dan_lucky | Pawn: Sexual Jenny (Level 191 Ranger)
Beauty and Brains With a License to Kill
#417maniemansPosted 6/20/2014 1:49:07 AM
Selece was temp Sorc so to accept some gear from my main char, but she is back to warrior again and I instantly also changed her core skills, which were stuck on Sorc ones, like I said before almost 2k str and 730ish Def.
---
PSN: maniemans // Pawn: Lv. 69 Warrior Selece // Scather, Mitigator
#418FalthinPosted 6/20/2014 2:19:54 AM
dark_horse_69

Brain splitter is so awesome, just an absolute human buzz saw tearing through whatever it comes in contact with. Combined with soaring stone and the Eminence augment, it just rips through enemies. Can also tack on Morbidity when running with a rusted bow for even more fun times.

Lol, yeah, thats basically Catti's set up. She loves the bow but I'm trying to get her to use BS more as well.
---
#419JoulurottaPosted 6/20/2014 3:54:31 AM
Thanks to nRagnarok for 295,470 RC, BBW3 and 5* rating
---
PSN: Joulurotta | Kiki | Fighter 186
#420dark_horse_69Posted 6/20/2014 7:52:39 AM
Thank you to Mathiaskh for the RC Bomb 1,000,000 RC to go along with BBI Armor Lv. 3 (x2), BBI Weapon Lv. 3 (x2), 5 star ratings and for letting us know that Jenny "Excelled in all regards."

She also gained Foe Knowledge on Goblins, Hobgoblins, Grimgoblins, Ogres, Hydras, Griffins, Cockatrices and Elder Ogres as well as Area Knowledge of Dripstone Cave and The Ancient Quarry. I take it she was pleasant company because it sure looks like you kept her busy!

We thank you kindly and send our regards. It is much appreciated and do feel free to rent again anytime!
---
PSN: dan_lucky | Pawn: Sexual Jenny (Level 192 Ranger)
Beauty and Brains With a License to Kill