Official Pawn Sharing Club #49

#1Mathiaskh-Posted 7/12/2014 9:47:06 AM
Welcome to pawn club! (Anyone can create this thread, gamers come & go)

This club is about sharing pawns among active players, getting each other rift crystals, knowledge, items & feedback.

To interested New Players:
This club works both ways. We hire you, you hire us. This thread is not for promoting your pawn once! It's meant to be an active community, where you are visible from time to time, letting us know how much RC, items, knowledge you got from us, who you are traveling with, etc.

The club list:
If you want to become a member, add your info to the list. Sign up, then just follow set up instructions.

Link to list. http://www.opsc.host-ed.me/index.php

Acknowledging a hire:
An important and mandatory duty! Post a little thank you about who hired your pawn, RC received, knowledge, gifts, etc. This is important as these posts allow others to see that you (& those that hired you) are active & are thus more likely to rent your (& their) pawn. Details of a hire show up when you rest at an inn or bench. Simply hit square on each one, then use R1 to scroll through gift, knowledge, rating, etc. (You should keep a notebook/pad to keep track of it all)

It is highly recommended that you put your info (psn/pawn name/pawn vocation & level) in your signature. This will make it easier for others to hire you, since all your info is always right under your posts. It is also a great way to promote your pawn!

Hiring higher level pawns:
You can hire higher level pawns by sending them a friend request (mention gamefaq or opsc). Once accepted, they cost 0 RC, but you should know there is a exp penalty for hiring pawns above your Arisen's level (which caps off at 25 levels above).

We also suggest that you read the "Basic Pawn Hiring & Sharing Faq" to learn about things like body bags & how to prevent them & other basics of pawn sharing.
Link. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/684236-dragons-dogma-dark-arisen/68280762

Activity star system:
Please update stars to 5 if active. Individual stars will be removed on a fixed schedule to help identify active & inactive members. If you do not keep your entry up to date it will end up being deleted.
---
PSN: Mathiaskh | Pawn: Elizabeth | Lvl 200 Strider
#2Zeus_OfZe_AegisPosted 7/12/2014 10:07:51 AM
Haha hey there Mathias great to see you! Thanks for the welcome.
So there is a 500 post limit or something for every club thread? And I'm guessing the one who makes the last post makes the new topic?
And how do I edit my comments (I've only joined today if that has anything to do with it)? My 16 letter ID doesn't fit here but I can change it to the one I want on the "opsc index.php"....how does that work?
---
PSN: ZEUS_OfThe_AEGIS Pawn: Diadora Lv. 150 Sorcerer.
PSN: UBURNOX Pawn: Ares Lv.156 Fighter.
#3Tenris_TenrisPosted 7/12/2014 10:15:30 AM
Rented Ketsueko's Mors and Mathiaskh's Elizabeth.
---
PSN: fcc__ | Pawn: Lv. 200 Sorcerer | Utilitarian/Challenger/Mitigator
#4CrocogatorzPosted 7/12/2014 10:32:43 AM
Updated Crocogatorz
---
PSN:Inuyasha11231 | Pawn: Crocogatorz | Vocation: Warrior | Level: 113 | Inclination: Mitigator/Scather
#5bladestorm118Posted 7/12/2014 12:13:50 PM
Thanks to inflightmovies for renting Lulu, giving a Netherstone and 5/5/5 :)
---
PSN: yarnray123
Pawn: Lulu, Sorcerer, Lvl 93, Challenger/Utilitarian
#6Mathiaskh-(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2014 12:44:45 PM
Zeus_OfZe_Aegis posted...
Haha hey there Mathias great to see you! Thanks for the welcome.
So there is a 500 post limit or something for every club thread? And I'm guessing the one who makes the last post makes the new topic?
And how do I edit my comments (I've only joined today if that has anything to do with it)? My 16 letter ID doesn't fit here but I can change it to the one I want on the "opsc index.php"....how does that work?

Great to see you too, Zeus!
Yes, threads are automatically closed when they reach 500 posts. Not sure if it matters who creates the thread (this was my first).
You can edit your posts when you have 25 karma (see more about that here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/help/entry.html?cat=18).
---
PSN: Mathiaskh | Pawn: Elizabeth | Lvl 200 Strider
#7ShorofthorPosted 7/12/2014 1:00:52 PM
Hello- Special thanks to yarnray123 for the rent - 67810 rift crystals, 4 star rating & a coin purse of charity.

I am releasing dan_lucky1 - Audrey Alure & Akira_Ayanokoji - Aela.

I hope they get a substantial amount of Rift Crystals.

I'm going for non-scathers. I seem to get into a lot of trouble with scathers in the party.
---
PSN-ShorofThor. Pawn-Amarsicarius Lv 200 Strider Challenger-Mitigator
#8BoukePosted 7/12/2014 1:13:06 PM
I'm going for non-scathers. I seem to get into a lot of trouble with scathers in the party.

How so? Why are you generalising?
I agree that casters should never be Scather, but I want Striders and Fighters to be as aggressive as possible, and Scather is one of the ways to accomplish that.
---
PSN: Brynhild1st / Arwydd lv.200 Strider | PSN: RiverChaucer3rd / Mina lv.200 Sorceress
http://puu.sh/8UDFH.gif
#9Pasquale234Posted 7/12/2014 1:29:51 PM
Had a lot of fun with Jaylene and Jon Snow.

I'd like to note that Jaylene's inclinations are Nexus/Medicant, and she would likely be more effective in her role as a Sorcerer if they were changed to Utilitarian and Challenger.

In other news, Andromeda has been a busy little Mage. Huge thanks to:

Arya / Gorgons_Eye for 115,147 RC, Bitterblack Armor Lv2, Knowledge of Wyverns, 10 unfamiliar foes, unfamiliar location, 5*, and 'All the best to you.'

Leo / Deathskitten for 63,528 RC, Red Wine, Knowledge of Griffins and an unfamiliar foe, Area Knowledge of Witchwood, 5*, and 'It has been a pleasure.'

Saxich / paxbromani for 185,686 RC, Bitterblack Novelty Lv3, Wyrmking's Ring, Knowledge of 4 unfamiliar foes, 5*, and a new wardrobe consisting of (all DF) Conqueror's Mantle, Extrinsic Waistguard, Animistic Robe, Dragonseye Band, Evening Tights, Noblewoman's Corset, Legion's Might.

Currently traveling with Kate and Rosabeth, who needs to list on http://www.opsc.host-ed.me/index.php
---
PSN: Pasquale234, Pawn: Andromeda, Level 71 Mage, Utilitarian/Challenger
#10nhankins7Posted 7/12/2014 3:12:52 PM
Morrigan thanks Synthetica- for 35,330 RC, 5*s, Purifying Brew, and "You've been raised well" comment.

Belladonna thanks Mekio77 for 10,435 RC, 5*s, Large Fish, and "Employed skills masterfully" comment.
---
PSN: nathan-hankins, Pawn: Nightshade -Lv 200 Sorceress http://i.imgur.com/wLJEPtz.jpg
PSN: nhankins7, Belladonna - Mage ~ PSN: nhankins777, Morrigan - Ranger