I enjoyed alpha protocol. Would I enjoy this series?

#21assassin349(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 9:04:05 PM
Alright thank you very much. So what DLC is included in the Cerberus pack, and also what DLC comes with the base game? I'm still really confused about what's included and what's not with the digital mass effect trilogy cause I've heard different things..
---
PSN: awesomedude222
SteamID: awesomedude222
#22marathonianbullPosted 1/31/2013 7:40:35 AM(edited)
Alpha Protocol. What a great game! I just wish its devs could have at last uploaded its elusive v1.1 patch (already out for PC) to the PSN...

Funny, that game alone also made me consider getting the ME Trilogy today. Too bad I dislike shooters so much (ME 2 & 3)!

Marathonianbull
#23Wing_PhoenixPosted 2/3/2013 6:55:59 PM
I think the Cerebus pack comes with the trilogy, it has two characters, their loyalty missions, and the Lair of the Shadow Broker plot expansion
---
The most devastating defeat is the one which comes when you have stood on the edge of victory.
#24shweppyPosted 2/6/2013 10:41:39 AM
Alpha Protocol was one of the Midweek Madness deals on steam for $2.00 several months back. I heard mixed things about it, but i picked it up anyway because I typically like that kind of game. Still haven't installed/played it yet though.

This thread may have changed my mind. Once I'm done with this ME1/2/3 playthrough, I'll give it a shot!!!!
---
There are plenty of ways to go wrong with 10 bucks. You can find a lot of them at the free clinic.
More topics from this board...
MP playersSkeith666212/12 3:23PM