The Cerberus network not working..?

#1assassin349Posted 1/27/2013 7:38:00 PM
How is it supposed to work? I booted up mass effect 2 after downloading it and the Cerberus network so that way after I'm done with mass effect and I can go ahead and start it up, but it said I have to make an account, then asked me to accept or decline something, but then nothing happened. It said I'm connecte to EA servers but other than that, I have no way to access the network
---
PSN: awesomedude222
SteamID: awesomedude222
#2SlaynWilderGL3Posted 1/27/2013 8:09:54 PM
Is like that. With the Cerberus network you'll get all the dlc excluding arrival and costumes and weapons packs. Is like a online pass but offline. If you buy the game used you have to pay 15 bucks for it.
---
Star Wars fans please like The Imperial Fleet facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Imperial-Fleet/462605397130503
#3assassin349(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 8:25:17 PM
No I bought the mass effect trilogy online via the playstation store and it completely left me in the dark about how to use this
---
PSN: awesomedude222
SteamID: awesomedude222
#4GundamFanTPosted 1/27/2013 10:54:45 PM
assassin349 posted...
No I bought the mass effect trilogy online via the playstation store and it completely left me in the dark about how to use this

It's working. Since the game is "old" you don't see any visible effect. All it used to be was a news feed that mostly advertised DLC. If your game has Zaeed in it, you installed it just fine.
---
Master Sentinel player and a pretty damn good Infiltrator in all 3 ME games
PSN:GundamFanT
#5shweppyPosted 1/30/2013 8:27:01 AM
When ME2 initially launched, there was an RSS feed that would push a bunch of flavor text daily updates. These updates would appear in the terminal on the start screen. I belive they had two years of updates, then the RSS feed shut down, so you will no longer receive those feeds.

You SHOULD still have all the other DLC that came with the network though. It's a shame. Some of the story arcs in those daily updates were HILARIOUS!!! I especially liked the all-Krogan team winning the superbowl.
---
There are plenty of ways to go wrong with 10 bucks. You can find a lot of them at the free clinic.
More topics from this board...
MP playersSkeith666212/12 3:23PM