Way too hard

#11Simon_CallahanPosted 3/28/2013 8:52:28 PM
gokuKOG posted...
What is a use of a stupid game if your kids cannot even play it. I bought it specially for my kids and now all they can do are a few starting levels that is all. Stupid game.

It's called being a parent. Don't sit your kid in front of the TV with a game and say, "Here, have fun". Play with them, help them through the hard parts, have fun with them. Maybe, if you do a good enough job, your kid won't be one of those 12-year-old morons who lobs racial slurs at other players in Halo and Call of Duty games.
---
http://img815.imageshack.us/img815/3346/photo00051.jpg
http://joshreads.com/images/11/01/i110130maryworthbox.jpg
#12Aussie2BPosted 4/8/2013 1:11:20 AM
The game is indeed difficult, but the challenge doesn't lie with the control scheme. It takes a slight bit of time to learn everything you can do and twist back and forth with finesse, but once you get the hang of things, the controls are very responsive and fluid. When you lose, you know it's fully your own fault and that you need to improve. It's also a smooth, gradual difficulty curve, so once you get to the second set of stages and then the third, you'll be amazed at how easily you can then get through the early stages.

gokuKOG posted...
What is a use of a stupid game if your kids cannot even play it. I bought it specially for my kids and now all they can do are a few starting levels that is all. Stupid game.

I sure hope your kids learn how to write better than you...

There's nothing wrong with games being challenging. If your kids won't play it, that's their choice, not the game's fault. If your kids refuse to play games that aren't easy, either do some research before you buy something for them (which you should be doing anyway so you can monitor what they're playing with), or encourage them to practice and not quit. When I was a kid in the 80s and 90s, games were overall a lot harder, with plenty of games being just as difficult as this, if not harder. That didn't stop us from playing. We just kept at it and slowly got better and better.
---
"I am sexy minority. OH! NO! I wanna be a sexy terminator. Sexy will never die. AH~~~~~!"