WARNING: Comes packaged in a box

#1schlaufuchsMIKEPosted 12/3/2012 4:59:27 AM
Amazon updated their photos of the game, and it turns out this comes with three game cases packaged in a cardboard box like the Resistance Dual Pack did (just with R3 in it).
---
"This is America - none of us are supposed to be here." ~ Peter Hornberger, 30Rock
#2slymshadyPosted 12/3/2012 1:40:28 PM
ya im upset, as itraded in my individual copies thinking the would all be in the new packaging. no way am i buying this version and having greatest hits boxes. i probably wo even rebuy these used now
#3enigmatic alexPosted 12/3/2012 2:53:55 PM
i saw the pics today and i'm skipping on this. have my black label originals, don't need ugly GH boxes
---
I will use every cannon, every bomb, every bullet, every weapon I have down to my own eye teeth to end you! I swear it! I'm coming for all of you! -Laura Roslin
#4FlameDragnPosted 12/3/2012 5:11:55 PM
Unless you're planning on selling these things as collectables when you get older, what difference does it make on what the packaging looks like? I've never understood this. My wife is getting me the Arkham Asylum GOTY for 30 bucks cheaper than the "original packaging" regular version...just doesn't make any sense. Take it light.
#5schlaufuchsMIKE(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 3:44:54 AM
Some people are just particular. Personally, I don't mind the GH red label, but I hate those red boxes (Red Dead Redemption being the exception).
---
"This is America - none of us are supposed to be here." ~ Peter Hornberger, 30Rock
#6AzurexNightmarePosted 12/4/2012 7:58:55 AM
FlameDragn posted...
Unless you're planning on selling these things as collectables when you get older, what difference does it make on what the packaging looks like? I've never understood this. My wife is getting me the Arkham Asylum GOTY for 30 bucks cheaper than the "original packaging" regular version...just doesn't make any sense. Take it light.

Dude shut up. If we dont want GH boxes, then we dont want GH boxes. I dont care how you feel about it. I care how I feel about it. Now byee.
---
PS3, Vita, 3DS. PSN: xLionhartx
#7FlameDragnPosted 12/4/2012 2:53:52 PM
AzurexNightmare posted...
FlameDragn posted...

Dude shut up. If we dont want GH boxes, then we dont want GH boxes. I dont care how you feel about it. I care how I feel about it. Now byee.

Boy, that put me in my place. I merely asked a question on why it makes that big of a deal. Instead of answering why it matters, you respond like a 10 year old...of course maybe you are a 10 year old. I don't know. Anyone care to actually answer the question? Take it light.
#8xxcheexxPosted 12/4/2012 11:08:51 PM
It all comes down to preference and that is a big thing. For example: I want my game collection to be all in black label/clear cases. A red case (GH) or a silver (platinum) case is going to stick out like a sore thumb. It also looks cheap.
---
If it's all civilized, you're doing it wrong.
- xsolstice -
#9schlaufuchsMIKE(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 4:13:14 AM
schlaufuchsMIKE posted...
Some people are just particular. Personally, I don't mind the GH red label, but I hate those red boxes (Red Dead Redemption being the exception).

---
#10dariusjr98Posted 12/17/2012 12:23:53 AM
AzurexNightmare posted...
FlameDragn posted...

I all of a sudden have this urge to punch you in the throat right now...
---
"Oh my Gawd, who, the hell, kes?" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0
-Peter Griffin