WARNING: Comes packaged in a box

#11AzurexNightmarePosted 12/30/2012 2:13:05 PM
dariusjr98 posted...
AzurexNightmare posted...
FlameDragn posted...
Unless you're planning on selling these things as collectables when you get older, what difference does it make on what the packaging looks like? I've never understood this. My wife is getting me the Arkham Asylum GOTY for 30 bucks cheaper than the "original packaging" regular version...just doesn't make any sense. Take it light.

Dude shut up. If we dont want GH boxes, then we dont want GH boxes. I dont care how you feel about it. I care how I feel about it. Now byee.

I all of a sudden have this urge to punch you in the throat right now...

I don't give a damn. I'm not the one being a wussy and complaining about how other people feel. If they feel that way then who are you to judge? Hmm?

Bet you a punch in the face that you can't come up with even a remotely good answer.
---
PS3, Vita, 3DS. PSN: xLionhartx
Creator of the popular Ameno Sagiri and Friends
#12enigmatic alexPosted 12/30/2012 7:39:58 PM
it's not just the boxes either, they have red instead of black on disc and GREATEST HITS printed on the disc at the botton, that bothers me WAY more than the awful red box :/
---
I will use every cannon, every bomb, every bullet, every weapon I have down to my own eye teeth to end you! I swear it! I'm coming for all of you! -Laura Roslin
#13FlameDragnPosted 1/2/2013 11:08:19 AM
dariusjr98 posted...
FlameDragn posted...
Unless you're planning on selling these things as collectables when you get older, what difference does it make on what the packaging looks like? I've never understood this. My wife is getting me the Arkham Asylum GOTY for 30 bucks cheaper than the "original packaging" regular version...just doesn't make any sense. Take it light.

Dude shut up. If we dont want GH boxes, then we dont want GH boxes. I dont care how you feel about it. I care how I feel about it. Now byee.

I all of a sudden have this urge to punch you in the throat right now...

I don't give a damn. I'm not the one being a wussy and complaining about how other people feel. If they feel that way then who are you to judge? Hmm?

Bet you a punch in the face that you can't come up with even a remotely good answer.

This post has so much irony, it could be used to produce steel. I post asking why it makes such a big deal that it's in a different box. This yahoo flames me for asking a question. Someone else attacks them for flaming someone. Their response about "being a wussy and complaining about how other people feel" is dead on to what they are actually doing. Love it.