Awesome game

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

3 years ago#1
I wasn't a fan of this developer's Shank games, but Mark of the Ninja is amazing. Who knew a 2D sidescroller could be one of the best stealth games in years.
3 years ago#2
Agreed. Game is amazing and definitely one of the best stealth games I have played in some time. Good month for stealth games with Dishonored (which is fun but not as good as this I feel) and Mark of the Ninja.
---
Playing: Faster than Light, Borderlands 2, Dark Souls, Guild Wars 2
3 years ago#3
The game keeps getting better. I was thinking to myself "the only thing missing are takedowns from below and above". Then I finally reached the upgrade screen and there they were.
(edited by giocare)
3 years ago#4
It's definitely THE 'Definitive' Ninja game of this generation!

Best Ninja game I have played since The Last Ninja on the C64.......
---
http://gavade.deviantart.com/
3 years ago#5
Damn, I'm going to have to find a copy of this.
---
xxiv
3 years ago#6
If you can, please support this endeavor. Hopefully based on the solid reviews we will get more content, or DLC. I'd love to see more of this series.
3 years ago#7
I've been noticing some nice attention to detail, for example I was spotted by enemies earlier in the level, and later on I heard radio chatter coming from guards that said "stay alert, a man in black rags is sneaking around."
3 years ago#8
Ok, got it. This is a great game, worth every cent! Not that many GOOD stealth games anymore [though Dishonored is ok] hoping this genre will make a comeback.
---
xxiv
3 years ago#9
giocare posted...
I've been noticing some nice attention to detail, for example I was spotted by enemies earlier in the level, and later on I heard radio chatter coming from guards that said "stay alert, a man in black rags is sneaking around."

That's just scripted ;) Even if you play without having been seen by guards at all you still hear those messages...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived