Any way to play as the female ninja?

#1MashYouGoodPosted 10/19/2012 7:40:53 AM
Good game, but I'd really like to play as the female ninja. Did they make her unlockable or playable in any way?

If not, it's kind of a missed opportunity for some solid replay incentive, IMO.
#2darkbeamPosted 10/19/2012 3:36:49 PM
solid replay incentive? how? i mean how would the game drastically change by playing with a ninja that has boobs
#3MashYouGood(Topic Creator)Posted 10/19/2012 10:51:49 PM
If she played differently, it would be reason to unlock / replay / experiment. I prefer to play her even if she was just a clone of the default grunt ninja anyway.

I couldn't care less about her mammary glands. I'm not 15 years old.
#4RRFCaptainPosted 10/21/2012 2:04:26 PM
MashYouGood posted...
If she played differently, it would be reason to unlock / replay / experiment. I prefer to play her even if she was just a clone of the default grunt ninja anyway.

I couldn't care less about her mammary glands. I'm not 15 years old.

Yet ironically, here you are, complaining that you can't play as a woman... gender issues or something?
---
Official "NOBODY CARES WHICH GAME CHARACTER YOU WISH YOU WERE, GET A LIFE" of GFAQs.
#5MashYouGood(Topic Creator)Posted 10/21/2012 8:04:21 PM
^ Character design issues, rather.
#6worldwar24Posted 10/22/2012 4:15:25 AM
I don't think some of these people have seen Kill Bill 1 and 2. Nothing wrong with a female Ninja.

Sadly I haven't read anywhere of this character being playable, hopefully the developers will make another of these,maybe then.
---
xxiv
#7draffutPosted 10/25/2012 12:24:15 AM
"I couldn't care less about her mammary glands. I'm not 15 years old."

If that was true, you wouldn't care which one you played as.
#8Belmont_VKPosted 10/25/2012 8:22:38 AM
Are you suuuuure, she's in fact a woman? I wouldn't know.

Pun aside, yeah if she played differently it would be awesome. I always love a side scrolling game in which you can play with dif characters with dif playstyles! : )
---
MHP2G: Ruhi, HR9. I am a Monster Hunter devoted fan! Bring 'em on!
Demon's Souls (100% Complete!): Ruilionheart, Wanderer, Soul Level 189!
#9CopShow GuyPosted 10/25/2012 5:29:32 PM
In Star Wars: The Force Unleashed for the Wii, the game had plenty of skins that were just that; skins. I still enjoyed playing through the game several times as other characters. Stimulates the imagination. So I can see how the topic arose. It (most likely) isn't about boobs.
---
GET AGAINST THE TREE!!!
~ The Sage of Shadow ~
#10GiantCherryPosted 10/30/2012 5:22:41 AM
worldwar24 posted...
I don't think some of these people have seen Kill Bill 1 and 2. Nothing wrong with a female Ninja.

Kill Bill has nothing to do with ninja's... samurai on the other hand...