Any way to play as the female ninja?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mark of the Ninja
  3. Any way to play as the female ninja?
3 years ago#1
Good game, but I'd really like to play as the female ninja. Did they make her unlockable or playable in any way?

If not, it's kind of a missed opportunity for some solid replay incentive, IMO.
3 years ago#2
solid replay incentive? how? i mean how would the game drastically change by playing with a ninja that has boobs
3 years ago#3
If she played differently, it would be reason to unlock / replay / experiment. I prefer to play her even if she was just a clone of the default grunt ninja anyway.

I couldn't care less about her mammary glands. I'm not 15 years old.
3 years ago#4
MashYouGood posted...
If she played differently, it would be reason to unlock / replay / experiment. I prefer to play her even if she was just a clone of the default grunt ninja anyway.

I couldn't care less about her mammary glands. I'm not 15 years old.

Yet ironically, here you are, complaining that you can't play as a woman... gender issues or something?
---
Official "NOBODY CARES WHICH GAME CHARACTER YOU WISH YOU WERE, GET A LIFE" of GFAQs.
3 years ago#5
^ Character design issues, rather.
3 years ago#6
I don't think some of these people have seen Kill Bill 1 and 2. Nothing wrong with a female Ninja.

Sadly I haven't read anywhere of this character being playable, hopefully the developers will make another of these,maybe then.
---
xxiv
3 years ago#7
"I couldn't care less about her mammary glands. I'm not 15 years old."

If that was true, you wouldn't care which one you played as.
3 years ago#8
Are you suuuuure, she's in fact a woman? I wouldn't know.

Pun aside, yeah if she played differently it would be awesome. I always love a side scrolling game in which you can play with dif characters with dif playstyles! : )
---
MHP2G: Ruhi, HR9. I am a Monster Hunter devoted fan! Bring 'em on!
Demon's Souls (100% Complete!): Ruilionheart, Wanderer, Soul Level 189!
3 years ago#9
In Star Wars: The Force Unleashed for the Wii, the game had plenty of skins that were just that; skins. I still enjoyed playing through the game several times as other characters. Stimulates the imagination. So I can see how the topic arose. It (most likely) isn't about boobs.
---
GET AGAINST THE TREE!!!
~ The Sage of Shadow ~
3 years ago#10
worldwar24 posted...
I don't think some of these people have seen Kill Bill 1 and 2. Nothing wrong with a female Ninja.

Kill Bill has nothing to do with ninja's... samurai on the other hand...
  1. Boards
  2. Mark of the Ninja
  3. Any way to play as the female ninja?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived