this game is amazing!

#1fl4tlinedPosted 10/21/2012 9:05:05 PM
wow i would be willing to buy this game for 60 dollars over alot of other games i have played recently (xcom,dishonored)..

i mean this game is amazingly great and proves that stealth games dont have to be frustratingly trial and error or gamers have to have a action game that parades around as a stealth game.

the only negative i have is that alot of mechnics i was sort of confused by (such as dogs for some reason i didnt know that being seen by a dog didnt count as rasing a alarm)...

but yeah really am loving this game and bassicly everything about it i hope to see a sequel with possibly some co-op action.
#2giocarePosted 10/21/2012 10:58:50 PM
I completely agree, in fact I'm having more fun with this game than I did with Dishonored.
#3worldwar24Posted 10/22/2012 2:26:50 AM
I completely agree, in fact I'm having more fun with this game than I did with Dishonored.

Ditto: 10/10 game. One of those rare gems that reminds us what great games are all about. Hope there's another game in the works ... don't want this one to finish.
---
xxiv
#4RaruwaruPosted 10/22/2012 9:03:16 PM
I've been watching this guy on twitch streaming (WeAreTheRomantics) since XCOM launched (even tho he hasn't streamed it daily since finishing it) and he does multiple giveaways daily, and I won one of them today. I wasn't familiar with any of the games he had left (or already had them) so I checked the newest ones and ended up choosing this. So so glad I did :D

Already spent about 5 hours playing, and I can honestly say I haven't played a sidescroller I've liked this much since SOTN.
---
Man who walk through life sideways going to Bangkok repeatedly.
#5SkirePosted 10/23/2012 2:46:59 AM
I didn't expect to love this game as much as I do. I can't stop playing
#6tobias__90__Posted 10/23/2012 5:57:18 AM
I agree, I just can't put it down. A level editor and steam workshop for this game would be awesome!
#7GAVadePosted 10/24/2012 12:11:18 PM
Really like Dishono(u)red and still haven't completed my first play through of that however I've played more of Mark of the Ninja so far......................

Love the game, best Ninja game I have played since 'The Last Ninja' 1 & 2 on the old C64...........
---
http://gavade.deviantart.com/
#8TheShrike_Posted 10/29/2012 6:31:59 PM
This game is amazing. 10/10 experience. I just finished it for the first time. My first run was only absolutely required (cannot advance otherwise) kills, all optional objectives except those that require killing. It was super fun.

I'm probably going to play through it at least once more in New Game Plus mode to collect everything and get all the killing-related stuff as well.

Spoilers (rot-13):

Gur raqvat frdhrapr jnf snagnfgvp, V ernyyl yvxr gur navzngvba naq tencuvpny fglyr bs vg, vg jnf nofheqyl njrfbzr.
---
Endure. In enduring, grow strong. (Planescape: Torment)
#9worldwar24Posted 11/5/2012 12:50:12 AM
Yup!

[bump]
---
xxiv