your ultimate tool in the game: the clock - easy bits/gems/exp

#1GX000Posted 11/9/2012 1:54:16 PM
i'm sure many of you have figured this out yet but incase you haven't here's how to get easily bits/gems/exp.

1) start the game and make sure you've collected from all the shops and all ponies are working and they're set to the longest tasks.
2) double tap home to open up the app tray and choose settings
3) from settings go to general -> date and time and unselect automatically set date/time
4) set the date 1 day forward
5) double tap home and this time select this game from the app tray
6) get the daily bonus. all the shops will be ready, collect the bits/exp.
7) repeat 1-6 as necessary (you only need to do 3 the first time through though)

when you're all done just reselect automatically set date/time and everything will go back to normal and ponyville will also be exactly the same as it was before (except a with a lot more bits/gems/exp)

there's only one downside, and that is that ponyville will become infested with parasprites. a small price to pay for unlimited wealth.

GOOD LUCK EVERYPONY!
---
Hey everypony, listen to this: FRIENDSHIP IS MAG- *gets shot*
~~|[Proud to be a Brony]|~~ ////Life is not an app////
#2wizardmonPosted 11/9/2012 5:58:15 PM
http://i.imgur.com/DXUDO.jpg

Hue Hue Hue~
---
I think I'm the only person on gamefaqs with a daughterboard - ToastyOne
New with a moderation history more plentiful than karma. - Fossil (Moderator)
#3drwhoovesPosted 11/9/2012 7:52:50 PM
There is no "general" in the setting unless I'm looking in the wrong place. Can your more specific?
#4GX000(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2012 9:20:00 AM
drwhooves posted...
There is no "general" in the setting unless I'm looking in the wrong place. Can your more specific?

This was done on an iPod 4th gen iOS 6. The specifics of where the date and time settings are may be different on other models. On my system general is right there.
---
#5iloveyoshi0XOPosted 11/10/2012 9:30:35 PM
So what happens when you set the clock back to the real time?
---
wii FC-2012 7391 6254 2047 | 3DS FC 4339 2584 4120
PSN- uber_Gruber
#6KittenLinaPosted 11/10/2012 9:59:47 PM
If you set it back to the real time, you won't get the daily log in bonus until it goes back to the day you stopped at, but you can still do tasks and stuff normally.

I just got a new iPhone 5, so I used this to (mostly) get back where I was before, thanks!
---
Currently playing: Runescape, Borderlands 2 (PS3), MW3 (PS3), Resident Evil 6 (PS3), Diablo III, Guardian Cross (iPhone)
#7GX000(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 2:44:08 PM
KittenLina posted...
If you set it back to the real time, you won't get the daily log in bonus until it goes back to the day you stopped at, but you can still do tasks and stuff normally.

I just got a new iPhone 5, so I used this to (mostly) get back where I was before, thanks!

i can confirm that this is true. save a note in you idevice (or the equivalent in android) to remind yourself where to set back to next time you want to continue using this.
---