Those ****ing parasprites!

#11GX000Posted 11/11/2012 2:59:59 PM
CreepGnome posted...
the magic element is only supposed to appear after the other five have been activated.

That's not true. I've been finding Magic shards ever since I activated the Laughter stone.

watch episodes 1 and 2.
---
Hey everypony, listen to this: FRIENDSHIP IS MAG- *gets shot*
~~|[Proud to be a Brony]|~~ ////Life is not an app////
#12iloveyoshi0XO(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 3:04:43 PM
does anyone know if after you kill the parasprites if they come back? I mean if you kill them off and clear the area so it's just grass will they invade it again?
Building houses is very difficult when there's no room for them and buying land is expensive.

This game really just needs a sandbox mode for people (like me) who just want to build a town how they want with no interruptions.
---
wii FC-2012 7391 6254 2047 | 3DS FC 4339 2584 4120
PSN- uber_Gruber
#13WaferMonPosted 11/11/2012 4:15:09 PM
GX000 posted...
the magic element is only supposed to appear after the other five have been activated. they wanted to make sure you do the magic one last so that it feels right. (just my guess)

Wrong...I've been getting Magic shards ever since activating the first stone.

And that's irrelevant anyways; I've got 5/6 stones activated and I'm still getting barely any Magic shards.

GX000 posted...
watch episodes 1 and 2.

>implying that this game is even remotely canon
#14DflowenPosted 11/14/2012 12:06:32 PM
My town has been nuked with Parasprites especially Twilight's Mark.... .
#15GX000Posted 11/14/2012 1:02:14 PM
Dflowen posted...
My town has been nuked with Parasprites especially Twilight's Mark.... .

i've gotten so used to parasprites that they don't even bother me anymore... i'll be sure to clean them up before celestia arrives... (that's IF i can ever afford her...) it's such a pain to have to use shards...

anypony got a tuba?
---
Hey everypony, listen to this: FRIENDSHIP IS MAG- *gets shot*
~~|[Proud to be a Brony]|~~ ////Life is not an app////
#16DflowenPosted 11/14/2012 1:31:54 PM
My whole town is covered in wells as to keep them suckers out but what is even funny is that the ponies are trapped and can't move from place to place. hahaahaha
#17KHWyvernPosted 11/14/2012 2:20:04 PM
Dflowen posted...
My whole town is covered in wells as to keep them suckers out but what is even funny is that the ponies are trapped and can't move from place to place. hahaahaha

Well, Twilight does forget that she can teleport.
---
You come out here with your bright ass purple shirt, your green shirt, before that your orange shirt, You look like A BIG FAT BOWL OF FRUITY PEBBLES!- The Rock
#18AludianPosted 11/16/2012 9:01:24 AM
is there any way to build magic shards other than the clock trick? I have a ton of parasprites that that need magic shards. I don't want to drop real money on this game and figure I can build up over time. But the parasprites are really a bother. I have every other shard in excess, it's just the magic shards.