So...how to trigger the ending?

#1WaferMonPosted 11/14/2012 4:28:55 AM
Someone was nice enough to donate $50 to me to buy RD/Rarity with gems, but...nothing happened. I've got all 6 Harmony Stones activated, and all of the main6 here, but nothing is happening.

Do I need to complete every quest, or what? (God I hope not, because apparently one of the later quests requires you to buy Cadence/Shining Armor...lolnope.jpg)
#2GeneralFoxPosted 11/14/2012 4:34:56 AM
If it requires purchasing season 2 characters to get the ending when they didn't exist in any way or form till the end of season 2 I'd probably be very annoyed... >_>

Someone should just hack the game and see what the ending is...
---
~Stargazer
#3KHWyvernPosted 11/14/2012 10:30:58 AM
Wht? I thought that you'd need the Harmony Stones active and Rarity and Rainbow Dash to beat the storyline, but no, that's not how you end it?
---
You come out here with your bright ass purple shirt, your green shirt, before that your orange shirt, You look like A BIG FAT BOWL OF FRUITY PEBBLES!- The Rock
#4habbox77Posted 11/14/2012 11:29:35 AM
No first your forced to buy Rarity and RD there goes 50 dollars and then you have to buy Cadence and Shining Armor there goes another 100 dollars and then to ultimately defeat NMM you probably need Celestia there's another 100 dollars, so in total you would need to spend 250+ dollars to get everything in game. No thanks I'll use that money to buy a new console or something
---
Official Gran Maestro of the Spanish Assassins of the AC3 Boards.
Victoria a los Asesinos!
#5GX000Posted 11/14/2012 12:54:32 PM
i understand the hasbro and gameloft are companies and that they need to make money but i feel that this game just took it WWWAAAAYYYY overboard.
---
Hey everypony, listen to this: FRIENDSHIP IS MAG- *gets shot*
~~|[Proud to be a Brony]|~~ ////Life is not an app////
#6KHWyvernPosted 11/14/2012 1:35:33 PM
GX000 posted...
i understand the hasbro and gameloft are companies and that they need to make money but i feel that this game just took it WWWAAAAYYYY overboard.

Pretty much this. I wouldn't mind if they took what EA might be considering and make the game paid and take off the gem shinagins.
---
You come out here with your bright ass purple shirt, your green shirt, before that your orange shirt, You look like A BIG FAT BOWL OF FRUITY PEBBLES!- The Rock
#7CreepGnomePosted 11/14/2012 8:39:54 PM
Hell, just reduce the real-money cost of gems and I'd be good with it. I'm not gonna shell out heaps of real money for a currency unique to one game, especially when I could spend comparable amounts on 360/Wii/PS3 points and get entire games.
---
Ma-shi-nuh, because there's no such thing as a "correct" way to pronounce things.-zero7717 on pronunciation of Machina
http://i.imgur.com/eJDEa.png
#8WaferMon(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2012 5:09:13 AM
Well, someone dumped a file of all the quests, and apparently, the way the quest line goes, you are REQUIRED to purchase:

-RD
-Rarity
-Fancy Pants
-Clock Tower
-Town Hall

before you can finish the storyline and get Luna.

And after that, it gives you 3 or 4 more quests to get Cadence and Shining Armor. And then there's no more quests.

But jeez, FFS Gameloft, if you're going to force people to buy high-gem-cost items, why is there no reliable way to get gems? Oh right, they made this game just to drain peoples' wallets, my bad.
#9PSO CheZiPosted 11/15/2012 10:14:31 AM
WaferMon posted...
Well, someone dumped a file of all the quests, and apparently, the way the quest line goes, you are REQUIRED to purchase:

-RD
-Rarity
-Fancy Pants
-Clock Tower
-Town Hall

before you can finish the storyline and get Luna.

And after that, it gives you 3 or 4 more quests to get Cadence and Shining Armor. And then there's no more quests.

But jeez, FFS Gameloft, if you're going to force people to buy high-gem-cost items, why is there no reliable way to get gems? Oh right, they made this game just to drain peoples' wallets, my bad.

So those five things together add up to 1630 gems. Even if one was willing to pay money for gems, 1500 gems is $100.

Christ.
---
"What if...she exploded...and then exploded again?"
"Can you do that? Can you explode twice?"
#10KHWyvernPosted 11/15/2012 11:01:10 AM
I wouldn't be so annoyed with the gem stuff if Derpy dropped a gem each time you find her, but she only drops them rarely which is damn well annoying.
---