Ball game scoring

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Spikie852

Spikie852
4 years ago#1
How does it work? If I hit the ball straight back (from like 20mm) I get lots of hits.
If I leave it till it nearly hits the ground, I seem to get more points per hit.

But not always, it seems random how many points I get, what is the basis of the scoring?
Maybe he isn't a troll and he has somehow managed to destroy logic.
iamsuperdude29

User Info: gingerwings

gingerwings
4 years ago#2
I've found the most I can consistently get per hit is 24 points - I try to hit it right when that circle around the ball almost disappears. I usually get around 330 total if I don't make a mistake, but I've also gotten 350 somehow a couple of times.

Spikie852
4 years ago#3
Hmmm, I'll try that then, best I have got is 260.

Thanks
iamsuperdude29

Spikie852
4 years ago#4
272 straight off the bat! Much better :)
iamsuperdude29

User Info: GeneralFox

GeneralFox
4 years ago#5
I've borken 300, but it's not really clear where the ideal area to hit it is. ( or if pitch has any difference in hitting the ball higher or less higher has any effect )
~Stargazer

User Info: CreepGnome

CreepGnome
4 years ago#6
I consistently get ~330. Hit the ball when the circle around it closes in, like ginger said.
Ma-shi-nuh, because there's no such thing as a "correct" way to pronounce things.-zero7717 on pronunciation of Machina
http://i.imgur.com/eJDEa.png

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived