Free gems?

#1KHWyvernPosted 1/10/2013 8:15:10 PM
Does iPhone/iPad have these, or is it only one the Android phones where you can watch ads for gems?
---
You come out here with your bright ass purple shirt, your green shirt, before that your orange shirt, You look like A BIG FAT BOWL OF FRUITY PEBBLES!- The Rock
#2mstop_4Posted 1/11/2013 12:06:53 AM
The game does have these on the iPhone, but people have been reporting that it only works some of the time. The iPad version is even more bugged, the button to bring up the ads doesn't even show up!
---
"Put it in H!"
#3KHWyvern(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 8:27:36 AM
mstop_4 posted...
The game does have these on the iPhone, but people have been reporting that it only works some of the time. The iPad version is even more bugged, the button to bring up the ads doesn't even show up!

Figures. That explains why I haven't been seeing it on the iPad version then.

Thanks.
---
You come out here with your bright ass purple shirt, your green shirt, before that your orange shirt, You look like A BIG FAT BOWL OF FRUITY PEBBLES!- The Rock
#4itsyourlifePosted 1/12/2013 3:08:06 PM
KHWyvern posted...
mstop_4 posted...

Thanks.

If you have any android devices, I suggest getting this game for that instead. The Apple versions are buggy as hell and always glitching things away.
---
Proud Brony.
#5KHWyvern(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 5:38:25 PM
itsyourlife posted...
KHWyvern posted...
mstop_4 posted...

Thanks.

If you have any android devices, I suggest getting this game for that instead. The Apple versions are buggy as hell and always glitching things away.

Nope, I had one of those at one point, but no more, it kept slowing down and lagging. I think it needed defragging, but I don't know if that's even possible with a phone.
---
#6itsyourlifePosted 1/13/2013 3:12:46 PM
KHWyvern posted...
itsyourlife posted...
KHWyvern posted...
mstop_4 posted...

Thanks.

Nope, I had one of those at one point, but no more, it kept slowing down and lagging. I think it needed defragging, but I don't know if that's even possible with a phone.

I'm pretty sure it is with Android and Windows phones. Almost certain it's not with an iPhone.(Actually, it probably is possible. I'd just need to go to an Apple store to do it.
---
Proud Brony.