Few things about summon update(maybe bugs?)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ayakashi: Ghost Guild
  3. Few things about summon update(maybe bugs?)

User Info: pablomaster

pablomaster
4 years ago#1
Today when i went on the app, I got an alert that i have scrolls to collect. I went there and saw that all the bonuses were reset(in a stated where it seems you didn't collect at all). I tried collecting them and it let me ._. might be a bug due to auto update?

Another thing is that the 3 new daemons got released and I didn't get a message in news, but i did get the cut scene when i went to summon interface. Will these be easier to get compared to other daemons, due to being 3 star?

User Info: mojack411

mojack411
4 years ago#2
I got the scroll bonuses again too. As for the new daemon, idk. Don't do rare summon except for the one time i raised 70 gold through promos. Got an ok Mara Mousette from it.
Whoever said nothing is impossible obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.

User Info: Arigato21

Arigato21
4 years ago#3
So yeah, it does seem like Zynga messed up their update a bit and all your scroll bonuses were reset. I was able to retake all the divine nectar I got from rewards. Just think of it as an early Christmas present.
PSN: MagickTofu
Playing: Blades of Time (PS3), Mass Effect 3 (PS3), Ayakashi (Android, invite code Magi)
  1. Boards
  2. Ayakashi: Ghost Guild
  3. Few things about summon update(maybe bugs?)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived