Few things about summon update(maybe bugs?)

#1pablomasterPosted 12/10/2012 9:18:13 AM
Today when i went on the app, I got an alert that i have scrolls to collect. I went there and saw that all the bonuses were reset(in a stated where it seems you didn't collect at all). I tried collecting them and it let me ._. might be a bug due to auto update?

Another thing is that the 3 new daemons got released and I didn't get a message in news, but i did get the cut scene when i went to summon interface. Will these be easier to get compared to other daemons, due to being 3 star?
#2mojack411Posted 12/10/2012 12:02:31 PM
I got the scroll bonuses again too. As for the new daemon, idk. Don't do rare summon except for the one time i raised 70 gold through promos. Got an ok Mara Mousette from it.
---
Whoever said nothing is impossible obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.
#3Arigato21Posted 12/10/2012 3:44:40 PM
So yeah, it does seem like Zynga messed up their update a bit and all your scroll bonuses were reset. I was able to retake all the divine nectar I got from rewards. Just think of it as an early Christmas present.
---
PSN: MagickTofu
Playing: Blades of Time (PS3), Mass Effect 3 (PS3), Ayakashi (Android, invite code Magi)