Any trick to getting SSR/UR cards?

#1S2HlNCPosted 11/28/2012 6:56:03 PM
I've put some money into the game, and I seem to be stuck getting Rare or (less often SRare's). Hell, the 1500 coin 6 pack has given me as many uncommons as sr's. One of my friends got a UR in the Rally packs. Any trick to getting cards better than Modok or Iron Monger?
---
PSN ID - E-Go
#2RachgiaPosted 11/28/2012 7:30:10 PM
S2HlNC posted...
I've put some money into the game, and I seem to be stuck getting Rare or (less often SRare's). Hell, the 1500 coin 6 pack has given me as many uncommons as sr's. One of my friends got a UR in the Rally packs. Any trick to getting cards better than Modok or Iron Monger?

Spend more money! Some in my alliance sown over 400$ and only gotten 1 ur. It all come down to luck!
#3S2HlNC(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 7:45:04 PM
I've dropped a fair amount of cash as it is, just getting frustrated with the rare's. I've collected all the rare's and most of the srares
---
PSN ID - E-Go
#4maui02381Posted 11/28/2012 8:46:59 PM
they should try selling singles. we choose what we buy but then again if they do that, there's really no profit to that.
#5josiphas0630Posted 11/28/2012 10:49:15 PM
Wood also ruin the game and the purpose of it bring a tcg. Buy the daily single packs...the seem to drop the best...
#660fpsPosted 11/28/2012 11:18:30 PM
I really thought I as the only one getting poor luck on cards. I've only had an SSR Thor drop on my second day of playing which was the second day of release.

Since then I've only had event cards and two other SRs from packs. I'd do anything to have all of these SSRs and SRs everyone seems to just trade away like nothing.
---
Currently playing: Super Hero Squad Online, Avengers Alliance, Torchlight 2
#7psych_studentPosted 11/29/2012 4:17:14 AM
$400?? Is he insane?
---
WoH: Kraggoth
#8WasntxMePosted 11/29/2012 4:33:05 AM
psych_student posted...
$400?? Is he insane?

One of my Order Members in Rage of Bahamut crossed the $6,000 mark quite some time ago. Another definitely spent over $2000 in 2 months to get an all Legend Deck (earned, not bought by $$, which was possible when the Daily Battle Event series started)

A lot of members in the military make $3-$4000 per month, have all of their expenses paid, but have little to no entertainment to spend the money on. A couple hundred bucks for a game which is portable and can occupy a significant amount of downtime, is peanuts and money well spent when you are couped-up or in a high stress environment.

Before smart phones, I knew hard core gamers who would spend $60 on the latest video game, master it in 2-3 days, then return it to the store for 25% and repeat the process, dozens of times.

Have you taken a date to the movies lately ? $35, for 2 hours entertainment, to see the Avengers (great flick btw)

This game is cheap, by any standard.

---
IN GAME RESPONSES/OFFERS Preferred
IGN: RAGE [Dual Love] wasntxme, MARVEL wasntxme
#9ndf98765Posted 11/29/2012 5:19:16 AM
WasntxMe posted...
psych_student posted...
$400?? Is he insane?

One of my Order Members in Rage of Bahamut crossed the $6,000 mark quite some time ago. Another definitely spent over $2000 in 2 months to get an all Legend Deck (earned, not bought by $$, which was possible when the Daily Battle Event series started)

A lot of members in the military make $3-$4000 per month, have all of their expenses paid, but have little to no entertainment to spend the money on. A couple hundred bucks for a game which is portable and can occupy a significant amount of downtime, is peanuts and money well spent when you are couped-up or in a high stress environment.

Before smart phones, I knew hard core gamers who would spend $60 on the latest video game, master it in 2-3 days, then return it to the store for 25% and repeat the process, dozens of times.

Have you taken a date to the movies lately ? $35, for 2 hours entertainment, to see the Avengers (great flick btw)

This game is cheap, by any standard.

That makes a lot of sense (I had no idea serving members of the military earned so much - British Armed Forces get a lot less AFAIK - you would have to be a long-serving Sgt-Major or a Captain to earn that much).

But I know a lot of folks who have spent crazy in RoB to get the cards they want. Supply and demand, I guess. But for that money I could buy a LOT of console games with a lot more content. I dunno. You make a good point though.
#10fuzzyhamzPosted 11/29/2012 5:29:44 AM
spent about $60~$80 and got like 5 SSR and over 15 SRs. Thanks to first event i got another 10 SRs. Trade and re-trade made my DEF deck now.

up till now never gotten an UR. My ally mate spent 8 bucks and got 2 UR Spiderman. meh...