Fastest way to level mastery?

#1Reaper_Chris92Posted 12/5/2012 7:58:32 PM
I always thought leveling Mastery was random, but I no longer think it is. I use the card I want, but for some reason it is always random cards at random times getting the mastery increase. What is the best way to level a specific card's mastery?
#2maui02381Posted 12/5/2012 8:02:30 PM
what i do is, i make a deck and put cards that i want to master and attack a low def person. here's a link:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/687220-marvel-war-of-heroes/64599266
#3Reaper_Chris92(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 8:14:47 PM
maui02381 posted...
what i do is, i make a deck and put cards that i want to master and attack a low def person. here's a link:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/687220-marvel-war-of-heroes/64599266

So Mastery leveling comes from just attacking others? I've never had it happen unless I was doing a mission.
#4S2HlNCPosted 12/5/2012 8:21:45 PM
It comes from both. The fastest way is to do a combination of both. I have an extra deck of 2 cards that I am trying to master. If I find someone with low enough def, I attack with those 2 cards. You want someone with a defense of 10 and a rank of 5 higher than you. You will get 5 mastery for winning that fight, and you should be able to do it 3 times every 3 or 4 days. Then it will tell you that you have fought too many times after that. Also, I keep 1 of those 2 cards in my main deck with 4 mastered cards. When your going through the levels, it will master the cards in your main deck before it randomly masters cards.
---
PSN ID - E-Go
#5Reaper_Chris92(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 8:31:58 PM
S2HlNC posted...
It comes from both. The fastest way is to do a combination of both. I have an extra deck of 2 cards that I am trying to master. If I find someone with low enough def, I attack with those 2 cards. You want someone with a defense of 10 and a rank of 5 higher than you. You will get 5 mastery for winning that fight, and you should be able to do it 3 times every 3 or 4 days. Then it will tell you that you have fought too many times after that. Also, I keep 1 of those 2 cards in my main deck with 4 mastered cards. When your going through the levels, it will master the cards in your main deck before it randomly masters cards.

Is it 4-5 times per person I fight or overall?
#6GAM1123Posted 12/5/2012 8:43:58 PM
If you make the card you want to master the primary card then all the mastery you gain during your missions goes to that card. If the primary card of your deck has full mastery it randomly chooses a card.

If you look throughout this messageboard there are lists of ten defense players that pop up.

Goma7777 is roughly level 80 and only has a 10 defense. If you beat him your mastery will go up 5 every time. I'm level 70 and do it routinely with him. You can only fight the same person 3 times a day.
#7S2HlNCPosted 12/5/2012 8:45:22 PM
If you find someone 5 levels above you with a def of 10, and you pick 2 cards and fight him, you will get 5 mastery for both cards every time you fight him until you can't fight him again or the card is mastered
---
PSN ID - E-Go
#81TruKingPosted 12/5/2012 9:01:37 PM
GAM1123 posted...
If you make the card you want to master the primary card then all the mastery you gain during your missions goes to that card. If the primary card of your deck has full mastery it randomly chooses a card.

If you look throughout this messageboard there are lists of ten defense players that pop up.

Goma7777 is roughly level 80 and only has a 10 defense. If you beat him your mastery will go up 5 every time. I'm level 70 and do it routinely with him. You can only fight the same person 3 times a day.

When I read this I didn't quite understand so assuming TC may not quite get what he's saying.

As was mentioned already attacking people gives you mastery if you win and targeting higher levels with 10 defense is good. Keep in mind they need to have a card in their deck or you wont get mastery.

What the quoted post is talking about is how to control mastery from missions. If you create a deck and make it highest priority any mastery bonus goes to that deck. Honestly I don't know if it goes to the first slot card everytime or not but from my memory I think it can go to any card in that deck. If that deck is fully mastered it can go anywhere.
---
Build a man a fire and he's warm for hours. Light a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life
#9lucidsun22Posted 12/5/2012 9:14:39 PM
I keep a "master" deck with four fully mastered cards and use the 5th slot as my mastery target. Never fails.
#10S2HlNCPosted 12/5/2012 9:36:33 PM
lucidsun22 posted...
I keep a "master" deck with four fully mastered cards and use the 5th slot as my mastery target. Never fails.

This, my 4 strongest cards and the card I am trying to master is the priority deck, I have another with just 2 cards for when I find a person like goma7777 with 10 def and level 80
---
PSN ID - E-Go