trade line?

#1ScareChanPosted 1/19/2013 6:23:14 PM
I have a feeling I will be wanting to make some trades after this event. Who do I need to add as a member to get in one of the trade hubs? Or is there an account that I can add to our alliance?
---
C.Warning: I'm a relentless trash talker. If you lose to me I will send you links to Battered Women Shelters. -Realo
#2maui02381Posted 1/19/2013 8:17:06 PM
add people from top 50 alliances. every day they remove people when they're not actively trading. go to palringo and find the group marvel trades, that's where some people find what they're looking for. i use this app and i like it. i myself have people from most of the top 20 orders and ive been a middle man in a lot of trades with my allies and different alliance. let me know, if you're an active trader and what alliance you're in. I can add you but i have to remove a team member first.
#3l0st1Posted 1/21/2013 10:52:28 AM
Where can you find the top alliances?
#4maui02381Posted 1/21/2013 11:02:37 AM
I delete people who are not active traders. If you think that you'll be an active member i can add both of you. Leave your username and what alliance you're in. I'm a member of heart alliance and I've been a middleman in several trades with different top alliances. Happy trading
#5l0st1Posted 1/21/2013 5:38:15 PM
Just curious if there is an alliance ranking somewhere.

What do you consider active trader? Im willing to trade but I havent made a lot of trades
#6webhead31Posted 1/21/2013 6:21:17 PM
Im keen to do trades etc also if possible.... just dont have any fellow space just at the moment.... not that i have much to trade but cant hurt to have a larger group.....
---
ign RoB/MWOH: webhead31
nek minit
#7Rojo_Posted 1/22/2013 12:28:07 AM
webhead31 posted...
Im keen to do trades etc also if possible.... just dont have any fellow space just at the moment.... not that i have much to trade but cant hurt to have a larger group.....

like wise i want in on this as well not alot of good cards, but looks as if i have to make a choice to either start to pay money to get better cards or get into these group trades to improve and i dont want to spend cash.
---
PSN: Rojo-_- /state you're a Gf's user in your friend request.