3. Price Check on U Rare Iron Fist

User Info: mverc

mverc
4 years ago#1
How much is U Rare Iron Fist?

User Info: Jedi_image

Jedi_image
4 years ago#2
Jeenx guide says he is second best base UR behind IM for tactics. Pp value right now is 300, after event it will be 100-150
Uncanny X-Force is the best team book ever!!!

User Info: HandsomeRay

HandsomeRay
4 years ago#3
During event... Who knows. I've seen (and traded with) wildly fluctuating offers.

After event he'll probably be about as valuable as UR Wolverine.
Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?
GC IGN: HandsomeR Marvel IGN: Fumaofthelake

User Info: zaymac

zaymac
4 years ago#4
Jedi_image posted...
Jeenx guide says he is second best base UR behind IM for tactics. Pp value right now is 300, after event it will be 100-150

Can I please get some of that crack you be smoking?

Base UR IF is not gonna be 100-150 after event. I doubt that Legendary will reach 150. I'd say 60-65. He's essentially a better Wolverine for tactics, however tactics has much better options than bruiser, so I'm not sure the demand will be that high.

User Info: HandsomeRay

HandsomeRay
4 years ago#5
The fact that his skill proc is so high makes him undesirable for anyone who has better boosts in their deck also.
Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?
GC IGN: HandsomeR Marvel IGN: Fumaofthelake

User Info: Killerinstinx

Killerinstinx
4 years ago#6
His attak isnt as good a wolverine either. 50-60 pp
Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it.
IGN:KillerInstinx

User Info: technomage2

technomage2
4 years ago#7
A 5 L+ iron fist deck would lose to a 5 UR+ cap deck like 80% of the time, even if it is a UR base card, I wouldn;t even trade a SSR cap for it, you are way better of running 5 L+ ironmans or like 3 L+ ironmans and 2 dooms/magnetos. By bruiser standards it is a good card, but that is because bruisers blow, by tactics standards, it is the ur cyclops of tactics are card no one wants other than for its raid ability

User Info: pancox2

pancox2
4 years ago#8
He will be 50-55pp maximum, really he should be 30pp max. He's the worst UR card after Cyclops. No tactics deck needs him.

User Info: Danceitawayx

Danceitawayx
4 years ago#9
Jedi's post was made yesterday... when UR Iron Fist raid prices were already down to 80, so he's smoking a lot indeed, should be even closer to it's actual value of 50-60 by today

He's not great, but I wouldn't mind running 1 of him in any average tactics deck, put him in any slot other than 1st and you've guaranteed that you're going to have 2 procs most of the time. He's cheap and honestly, when you're not running 5 Caps or 5 Spiders, I don't think you need worry about diluting your 3 proc skills... you're praying on 3 proc already

User Info: Dbail76

Dbail76
4 years ago#10
Jedi misread it obviously. He us thinking of leg iron man and he is asking for a PC on iron fist.
  1. Boards
  2. MARVEL War of Heroes
  3. Price Check on U Rare Iron Fist

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived