elevator key help

#1shuin_exePosted 9/6/2013 5:41:40 AM
anyone stack on finding the elevator key?
---
==== JPN PSN ID: Shuin_Zwei ====
==== US PSN ID: Shuin_exe ====
#2sickbulletPosted 9/7/2013 5:01:32 AM
I got stuck for a while here because when I put in all the fuses and hit the button instantly one of those lunatics turned up and I missed the whole little sequence in a panic looking for somewhere to hide, but then learned it might of fell all the way down.
---
WarioWare Legend, 3DS 0748 - 2346 - 7504
AMD FX 8350 - XFX HD R7970
#3xXxXcolByXxXxPosted 9/7/2013 7:21:56 AM
Minor spoilers.

Find the elevator. Crawl up in to the vent to bypass the locked door, then move the shelf away from said door so you can open it later.

Continue down the hall toward the light. When Trager comes out of the room on your right, run into the room on the left. Run to the back of the room, turn right and go through the door. Close it behind you <--- this is very important.

Turn right, run to the door at the end of the room, run out and turn left. Run to the end of the hall and push the shelf away from the door. Go through the door and close that s*** behind you. Run to where the hallway ends here and there will be another vent that takes you to the key.

How you handle what happens next is up to you...

Good luck :D
#4pothocketPosted 9/7/2013 8:54:19 AM
My problem was once I found the key I couldn't find the elevator again :(

I eventually did, but damn, I died a lot in that area trying to find my way with that crazy ass doctor roaming the halls.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#5shuin_exe(Topic Creator)Posted 9/8/2013 6:26:27 AM
thanks a lot guys for helping me finding that path... you know the awkward feeling when the doctor chasing you and you are running while searching the way WITHOUT panicking? it makes me laugh when I remember when I searching the way :D the music and atmosphere are soo damn scary and you (the player) calmed running away from doctor :3 I wish I can broadcast myself on that time hehehe
---
==== JPN PSN ID: Shuin_Zwei ====
==== US PSN ID: Shuin_exe ====