Item World and leveling

#1Napalm_354Posted 10/2/2013 3:36:12 AM
I was working on my first item (a book) so that I can lvl all my chars with magic in CoO6 and noticed a few weird/new things (I have the EU version):

1) I started with a common item and got to lvl 30, at which point item became rare and I have to start from floor 1. The rare still is lvl 30, but the enemies have reset back to basic lvl ~76 ish on floor 1, even though the item world description says that the residents are lvl ~700ish. Same thing happended again when I got to floor 60 and item turned legendary. Is this a bug? Because that would make lvling a common item easier for new characters since one would potentially get a legendary item, but at lvl 90 with enemies not stronger then what they would have been if it was a legendary from a beginning and you started to level it from level 1.

2) The bills for stat growth boost are not as usefull anymore? Because its possible to keep going back again and again to keep the stats increasing. So to max an item one would probably need to max the stats first and then pass the one time stat boost bill (20% to X stat), or are the max stats of the item fixed and both bills are there to only get to the cap faster?

3) Do innocents still play part in stat growth? If so is it the number of innocents (e.g. 6 x Gladiators of some low lvl) that counts or the level (e.g. 1 x Gladiator of lvl 12k)?

If anyone knows/has more info on that it would be much apreciated.
#2r0xm2nPosted 10/2/2013 5:40:01 AM
3) I've heard conflicting stories about this. Some swear by it, other are adamant about it having no effect. In either case, the boost would be pitifully small anyways.
It's best to mostly have your item empty of innocents, so you can take advantage of bonus stages and the innocent shop. Especially since you absolutely need Guardians, but they are hard to find and levelup.
---
This has been another (probably) uselessly informative post, by me. Booyah!
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEvilbyte
#3JarodONEPosted 10/2/2013 7:03:19 AM(edited)
some thing that happend to me, is that at a bonus stage, i subdued 2 innocents and had only 1 slot open on my item.
At the end of the stage in the right side of my screen the was an notification that innocents got send to storage.
When i left the item i had 1 on my item and 1 in my storage.
So i think you can get them even if your item has no free slot.
---
german pal PS3 60gb / psp paht 4gb msduo/ Xbox360 Elite 120gb/ Nds lite
42" plasma 720p TV / 23 fullHD Monitor
#4Napalm_354(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2013 8:16:52 AM
r0xm2n posted...
3) ...Especially since you absolutely need Guardians, but they are hard to find and levelup.

Do Guardians work on emblems, cause I was thinking of leveling-up on of those? Cause if they do, that would make one powerfull piece of equipment.
#5Alukard1Posted 10/2/2013 8:41:47 AM
Yep they work on Emblem! ( who said Trap'? lol )
#6Goku61394Posted 10/2/2013 9:45:59 AM
What's the innocent shop?
---
What is Zapdos? Please don't spoil the game for me cuz I never completed the main quest." halofan9912
#7MidnytPosted 10/2/2013 10:02:03 AM
Goku61394 posted...

The innocent shop is a type of 'mystery room' that you may go to after finishing an item world stage, it allows you to literally BUY innocents and add them to the item you're currently inside. These innocents need to be subdued after you've bought them though.

As far as I know It's the only source of the Guardian Innocent in the game.
#8MinwePosted 10/2/2013 10:32:23 AM
Midnyt posted...
Goku61394 posted...

The innocent shop is a type of 'mystery room' that you may go to after finishing an item world stage, it allows you to literally BUY innocents and add them to the item you're currently inside. These innocents need to be subdued after you've bought them though.

Guardians can be "obtained" in the Bonus Stages as well.
---
3DS FC: 0533-4739-8285
PSN: OrderOfVladd
#9Goku61394Posted 10/2/2013 11:33:34 AM
Minwe posted...
Midnyt posted...
Goku61394 posted...

Guardians can be "obtained" in the Bonus Stages as well.

Can you buy all the innocents there?
---
What is Zapdos? Please don't spoil the game for me cuz I never completed the main quest." halofan9912
#10ArchoNils2Posted 10/2/2013 3:12:48 PM
JarodONE posted...
some thing that happend to me, is that at a bonus stage, i subdued 2 innocents and had only 1 slot open on my item.
At the end of the stage in the right side of my screen the was an notification that innocents got send to storage.
When i left the item i had 1 on my item and 1 in my storage.
So i think you can get them even if your item has no free slot.

I got to an innocent shop once and couldn't buy any innocent. The item was full if innocents from an earlier bonus stage. So I guess full innocents at least don't allow to buy innocents in the shop.