Growth Correction

#1KotoviiPosted 10/4/2013 3:10:53 AM
Does anyone know what this is? It's one of the stats when reincarnating. I'm watching it go up pretty quick as I'm trying to hit reincarnation cap.
#2Napalm_354Posted 10/4/2013 3:37:56 AM
The old cap is gone. The rule for the yellow bars seem to have stayed the same, but then as you store more levels your growth adjustment also increases, and it gets faster too (it increases by 8%-pts for me now for every reincarnation, have the total at about ~140%). Have reincantaed now about 25 or so time at max lvl, stored lvls are way above the old cap. The Laharl's "naked" stats at 9999 are now almost 0.8 Mil each and Atk almost 2.5 Mil. +LoC stats which are now about 500k - 200k ish.

I'm guessing if the trends in numbers are any indication then this growth bonus will probably cap at 300% for normal mode. And probably higher for 999 for the Extended mode.
#3HolyLancer9Posted 10/4/2013 5:11:09 AM
It caps at 10000%.
---
http://www.zibaricon.org/
Randomness. Awesomeness. And comics.
#4fallen_flonnePosted 10/4/2013 5:40:47 AM
Quick question: Do we know if there's a limit on reincarnations in non-rasetsu mode? I wish to get my Laharl's stats way up.
#5HolyLancer9Posted 10/4/2013 5:44:21 AM
fallen_flonne posted...
Quick question: Do we know if there's a limit on reincarnations in non-rasetsu mode? I wish to get my Laharl's stats way up.

There isn't a limit to the number of times you can reincarnate, now, but the bonus points stop at 220 (which can be achieved by accumulating 186K levels) just like the previous games in normal/LoC modes.

The only way to go beyond that is in Rasetsu mode.
---
#6Napalm_354Posted 10/4/2013 11:10:17 PM
HolyLancer9 posted...
fallen_flonne posted...

There isn't a limit to the number of times you can reincarnate, now, but the bonus points stop at 220 (which can be achieved by accumulating 186K levels) just like the previous games in normal/LoC modes.

Do you know whats the max exp bonus is? I have +1000% from cheat shop and +1500% from statisticians. It takes me two runs trhough LoC CoO6 to hit 9999 cap. But is the 1500% statisticians really the cap or can it go higher, cause if it does I'm gonna go farm me some more.
#7MinwePosted 10/5/2013 2:37:18 AM
Napalm_354 posted...
HolyLancer9 posted...
fallen_flonne posted...

Do you know whats the max exp bonus is? I have +1000% from cheat shop and +1500% from statisticians. It takes me two runs trhough LoC CoO6 to hit 9999 cap. But is the 1500% statisticians really the cap or can it go higher, cause if it does I'm gonna go farm me some more.

4900 Statisticians are supposedly the cap now
---
3DS FC: 0533-4739-8285
PSN: OrderOfVladd
#8Kotovii(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2013 2:40:24 AM
I don't think there's too much of a point - 1500 statisticians make it so you reach 9999 after 2 iterations of CoO6, well at least with the sharks at 9999, and about 700% exp boost.
#9Napalm_354Posted 10/5/2013 3:20:41 AM
Kotovii posted...
I don't think there's too much of a point - 1500 statisticians make it so you reach 9999 after 2 iterations of CoO6, well at least with the sharks at 9999, and about 700% exp boost.

Yea but if you are trying to grind as many stored levels as possible, having to do it 1 time vs twice can save some time. Maybe I can also then change some xp in cheat shop to the special skill xp so that it compensates for that 5% loss when reincarnating. That way you can hit CoO6 once reincarnate and keep doing that and Keep that terra fire skill at at least 9.
#10HolyLancer9Posted 10/5/2013 4:06:29 AM
Napalm_354 posted...
Kotovii posted...

Yea but if you are trying to grind as many stored levels as possible, having to do it 1 time vs twice can save some time. Maybe I can also then change some xp in cheat shop to the special skill xp so that it compensates for that 5% loss when reincarnating. That way you can hit CoO6 once reincarnate and keep doing that and Keep that terra fire skill at at least 9.

While that's all true, there are other things to remember;

Clearing it twice instead of once will help you accumulate shura stats faster.
Clearing it twice will also give you more opportunities for aptitude increases, if you're leveling a newer characters/someone who doesn't have aptitudes maxed yet.
Depending on how many statisticians you have, you have to balance the cheat shop between EXP, Skill EXP, Weapon mastery, and mana. Remember that once you have enough reincarnations, you need over a million mana to reincarnate. WM and Skill EXP also need at least 100-200% (even with respective maxed innocents) to keep them at reasonable levels to clear CoO6.
---