Stuck in Post-Game. HELP

#1bahamut556Posted 10/7/2013 9:54:29 AM
So ive just reached pringer X, Laharl at LV 9999 has ATK 112000 Speed 80K and the rest a litlle below. Of course I dont stand a chance. I think even with 3x the stats it would not be enough.
Also i cant seem to find a legendary exodus on the item god in the testament.
The Plan would be to get a Trap, but in order for that i have be on an arcadia, which is in an exodus, or on a pringer that will come after pringer x.=(

Where to start?

Any help is welcome
#2ProGTOPosted 10/7/2013 10:25:15 AM
There are many ways of getting an arcadia. Some easy ones are....
-Using the Thief's class evility: "Increase item rank by 3 when defeating chests" and "A treasure chest will always appear when defeating enemies", you could easily get R39 items in the item world.
-Go to the item world on a random item and go to a boss round(10, 20, 30, etc.) other than 100 lol. Then use a door to get out of it then set it to LoC 20 Stars. After that save then go into the item you just got out of and proceed through the boss round and you should be in the innocent island. Because of the LoC 20 Stars, the shop in innocent island can sell R35-R39! Now just go to the shop and check the treasure chests and see if they have an arcadia or which ever item you want and if not you can load your save again and repeat.
#3matodaPosted 10/7/2013 10:39:54 AM
make sure you have the LoC switch in the cheat shop on when you go fight the item god. otherwise they won't carry the next rank legendary
---
You look well, child.
#4bahamut556(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2013 10:44:21 AM
they have the next rank item, but i havent seen it as an legendary yet
and, the shop at the innocent island sells low level items...(at LOC 2100)
#5ProGTOPosted 10/7/2013 10:56:47 AM
bahamut556 posted...
they have the next rank item, but i havent seen it as an legendary yet
and, the shop at the innocent island sells low level items...(at LOC 2100)

It just a matter of keep reloading till you see it in the shop....it has items of R35 to R39. Or use the thief method which takes time to set up if you can't level up fast. But if you just can't seem to find a Arcadia, just get the white item and move on lol. With your LV9999 and 2 or 3 mask man with the +5 movement evility and shoes, you should be doing less than 20 secs per level in the item world with the right settings(Cramped, no pirates, no geo, super on all the settings). I can even do 5-7 secs on most levels in the item world with the red portal not being blocked......But I still think the other ways are much easier.
#6bahamut556(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2013 11:24:35 AM
Can a white item become a rare and legendary??
#7AngelicSerenadePosted 10/7/2013 11:47:57 AM
bahamut556 posted...
Can a white item become a rare and legendary??

Yes. Level it to 30 in the item sea for rare, then 60 for legendary
---
PSN: UmaiCake
www.twitch.tv/umaicake
#8Zetsu-boudaPosted 10/7/2013 3:27:44 PM
Should have tried your luck the first time you enter CoO 6: You can get the Zombie King to wear a legendary Exodus...

Go in and press R2 (switch to boss), see if he has one equipped. If he doesn't, reset.
Got mine in about...3 or 4 tries.
---
"You take Flonne to be your wife, and you take Etna to be your mistress.
And then you end up as a bloody corpse, but it was probably worth it" D:D2