Endings *SPOILERS*

#1KraidozHinakoPosted 10/7/2013 12:38:34 PM
I just want to get some solid info, the only search result is archived and doesn't answer the question.

So far there are 8 Endings in my Data Shop:

1- ????
2- ????
3- ????
4- ????
5- ????
6- ????
7- ????
8- True Ending - Beat Xenolith twice in 10-5.

Any ideas how I can get the other 7?

(I'm not sure which it is, but there is an ending for losing to Xenolith in the second fight of 10-5, I also forgot to check what it was called)
---
"This is the essence of my father and the blood of my mother, I cannot waste it!" (eats eyeball) - Xiahou Dun
#2sailorpetePosted 10/7/2013 12:43:33 PM
Lose to Sicily, Barbara,Lanzarote and fail to finish 8-5 in 5 turns are some I know
---
"Welcome to Super Vegeta's Big Bang Attack" Vegeta Dragon Ball Z Claims 'Hayate Yagami' KSErin fans: 12
#3AngelicSerenadePosted 10/7/2013 12:45:00 PM
I've been trying to compile all the endings too, and this is what I have:

1) Overlord Sicily Ending - lose in 2-6
2) The Fall of Overlord Laharl Ending - lose in 3-6
3) Girl Laharl Forever Ending - lose in 4-4
4) Annihilation of the Netherworld Ending (?) - lose in 8-6
5) Pure Flonne Ending (?) - ???
6) Etna's Bad Ending (?) - ???
7) Sicily's Sacrifice Ending - lose in 10-5, to the second form
8) True Ending

For 5, apparently you're supposed to lose in 9-6 but I've tried that several times and only got the normal Game Over. And for 6, there's supposed to be a choice that let's you get it after 10-4, but I didn't get it, so there are some other prerequisites that must be satisfied...
---
PSN: UmaiCake
www.twitch.tv/umaicake
#4KraidozHinako(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2013 1:02:28 PM
Thanks, so at least we now have an ending based thread.

I wanted to do the other endings before I got too comfortable in the post-game. I'm currently sifting through the almost-endless post-game threads for a list of the post-game bills and how much mana I need to make them appear.
---
"This is the essence of my father and the blood of my mother, I cannot waste it!" (eats eyeball) - Xiahou Dun
#5228zipPosted 10/7/2013 1:08:07 PM
According to PrinceLaharl on YT, you have to get Etna's affection for Laharl, Flonne and Sicily down to zero hearts and then you'll get the option for Etna's Magic Overload ending. It's not a good ending.

I haven't been able to get the Pure Flonne ending either. Maybe some kind of affection-related requirement as well.
---
Early character guide for Disgaea Dimension 2, last updated 29/09/13 :
https://www.dropbox.com/s/b8hokm06jn8gikr/DD2%20Generic%20Character%20Guide.txt
#6FlonnesFlowersPosted 10/7/2013 1:40:41 PM
1. Overlord Sicily Ending - Lose to Sicily in Episode 2.
2. The Fall of Overlord Laharl Ending - Lose to Hoggmeiser in Episode 4.
3. The Collapse of the Netherworld Ending - Requires that you fail to defeat Barbara in five turns or have 20 ally kills by the final battle of episode 8.
4. Pure Flonne the Awakened Angel Ending - Lose to Barbara in episode 9.
5. Etna's Magic Overload Ending - Requires that you have Etna's Likeability at zero with Laharl, Flonne, and Sicily by stage 10-5. Choosing Yes at the cut-scene will give you this ending.
6. Sicily's Sacrifice Ending - Lose to Xenolith of stage 10-6.
7. True Ending - Beat Xenolith

For more information on the endings you can check here:
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/VideoGame/DisgaeaDimension2
scroll down to "multiple endings" and highlight to see the spoilers on events and requirements ;)
#7joetex72Posted 10/7/2013 2:01:11 PM
^ The tvtropes link are indeed some MASSIVE spoilers right there. I mean everything about everything.
#8AngelicSerenadePosted 10/7/2013 6:05:38 PM
FlonnesFlowers posted...
2. The Fall of Overlord Laharl Ending - Lose to Hoggmeiser in Episode 4.
3. The Collapse of the Netherworld Ending - Requires that you fail to defeat Barbara in five turns or have 20 ally kills by the final battle of episode 8.
4. Pure Flonne the Awakened Angel Ending - Lose to Barbara in episode 9.
5. Etna's Magic Overload Ending - Requires that you have Etna's Likeability at zero with Laharl, Flonne, and Sicily by stage 10-5. Choosing Yes at the cut-scene will give you this ending.
6. Sicily's Sacrifice Ending - Lose to Xenolith of stage 10-6.
7. True Ending - Beat Xenolith

This list is missing the Girl Laharl ending, and the conditions for the Pure Flonne ending is still not complete.

However, I can confirm that you get the Etna Overload ending by lowering her affections, and the choice occurs in 10-5, after you beat Xenolith's first form
---
www.twitch.tv/umaicake
#9FlonnesFlowersPosted 10/8/2013 2:25:32 AM
AngelicSerenade posted...
This list is missing the Girl Laharl ending, and the conditions for the Pure Flonne ending is still not complete.

However, I can confirm that you get the Etna Overload ending by lowering her affections, and the choice occurs in 10-5, after you beat Xenolith's first form

sorry, I should have checked my list before posting; there really is one missing and one got jumbled up.
Thanks for pointing it out ;)
As for the Pure Flonne ending missing something ... it should just be losing in the last battle of episode 9... but its possible there's something else; like having max likeability or so (you know how Flonne is all about love ;)

Now for the complete list:
2. The Fall of Overlord Laharl Ending - Lose to Barbara in Episode 3.
3. Girl Laharl Forever Ending - Lose to Hoggmeiser in Episode 4.
4. The Collapse of the Netherworld Ending - Requires that you fail to defeat Barbara in five turns or have 20 ally kills by the final battle of episode 8.
5. Pure Flonne the Awakened Angel Ending - Lose to Barbara in episode 9.
6. Etna's Magic Overload Ending - Requires that you have Etna's Likeability at zero with Laharl, Flonne, and Sicily by stage 10-5. Choosing Yes at the cut-scene will give you this ending.
7. Sicily's Sacrifice Ending - Lose to Xenolith of stage 10-6.
8. True Ending - Beat Xenolith
#10AngelicSerenadePosted 10/8/2013 12:03:06 PM
So according to the eGuide released today, you need to get 3 people to 5 hearts with Flonne to get the Pure Flonne ending. Guess that answers the question
---
www.twitch.tv/umaicake