Uncommon Innocents

#1PringerxyzPosted 10/13/2013 3:08:40 PM
So according to this that I found floating around on this board http://akurasu.net/wiki/Disgaea_D2/Innocent_List
Innocents that power up a specific type of equipment like for ex. Swords is the Fencer Innocent, for Fist types of weapon is the Fist Fighter innocent, etc...

Two Question: Do these innocent even exist in this game?

For my next question: the Heart Shadow innocent, how does one have a chance of encounter it?
Is it by:
~ do they appear in the bonus stage?
~ do you purchase them from the IW Vender?
~ Do you need an unsubdued innocent so it can transform into it?
~ Do they come aboard along with pirates?

Seriously I don't have a clue. I have innocent Route enabled and a vacant slot on my POP just incase.
---
I don't know if you are trying to intimidate your enemies with that mask, but it only makes me laugh.
#2DaichiPosted 10/13/2013 3:34:42 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/687861-disgaea-d2-a-brighter-darkness/67476755

Holylancer doesn't think they exist. They aren't on the Japanese wikis either. But I think it's odd that the prima guide lists them and has one for Books, which I think is an item type that wasn't in Disgaea 4 (correct me if I'm wrong).

Could be one of those things, where it is actually in the game data but we don't have access to it. Anyway, if someone can verify it does or doesn't exist, I'll do something about it on the wiki.
#3HolyLancer9Posted 10/13/2013 3:57:03 PM
Come on, think about this logically.

Those weapon innocents were put in D3 and D4 because they were meant to be the stand-in for the removal of weapon mastery. There was no multiplier for weapon stats otherwise, so those were put in.

Since Weapon mastery is back, there is no reason for them to even be there. You get a lot more out of weapon mastery anyway (1275% as opposed to the 500% those innocents give) so it is actually better that they're not there.

They're not in the Japanese version, the akarasu--when I looked at it a few days ago--looked like someone just copied all the info from D3/D4 over as tentative placeholder stuff. At least half the information there at the time was flat out wrong, but I gave it a pass since they were just kind of getting the stuff for DD2 up and running.

And despite reassurances from the crew that worked on the Prima DD2 guide, it seems to be riddled with bits of misinformation here and there.
---
http://www.zibaricon.org/
Randomness. Awesomeness. And comics.
#4Pringerxyz(Topic Creator)Posted 10/13/2013 4:10:11 PM
HolyLancer9 posted...
Since Weapon mastery is back, there is no reason for them to even be there. You get a lot more out of weapon mastery anyway (1275% as opposed to the 500% those innocents give) so it is actually better that they're not there.

Yeah, I have accepted the fact that their most likely NOT in the game. Hmmm...
How do you go about obtaining up to 1275%?

Also, how does the heart Shadow Innocent pops up? I'm still curios.
Especially since I dugged 200 floors and still nothing out of the ordinary jumped out at me :/
---
I don't know if you are trying to intimidate your enemies with that mask, but it only makes me laugh.
#5HolyLancer9Posted 10/13/2013 4:27:44 PM
Pringerxyz posted...
HolyLancer9 posted...

Especially since I dugged 200 floors and still nothing out of the ordinary jumped out at me :/

For weapon mastery, you just get your weapon level to 255. You get +5% for every level. It caps at 1275%, but, the initial 100% is still tacked on, so you technically have 1375% at the end.

As for the heart innocent...I don't know. I know you get it on Innocent route. It should just eventually pop up.
---
http://www.zibaricon.org/
Randomness. Awesomeness. And comics.
#6Muppet VaderPosted 10/13/2013 5:17:34 PM
Pringerxyz posted...

Buddy of mine got his Heart Shadow on floor 81 of the Overlord Zetta Book (Replica) in LoC/R.

Not really sure what item level that book is, though. I saw the innocent myself, so they do exist. Prior to that he didn't have any innocents on item when it popped. Possibly just really rare.

I haven't had one show up for myself, yet. But I'm gonna try leveling up my Zetta book as well, see if it might be item specific.
---
"36: God of Overlords"
#7rawkdawgPosted 10/13/2013 6:33:24 PM(edited)
HolyLancer9 posted...
Pringerxyz posted...
HolyLancer9 posted...

For weapon mastery, you just get your weapon level to 255. You get +5% for every level. It caps at 1275%, but, the initial 100% is still tacked on, so you technically have 1375% at the end.

As for the heart innocent...I don't know. I know you get it on Innocent route. It should just eventually pop up.

Um, what? At level 255 it says 300%.

For the other poster, yes you have to go Innocent route for the heart innocent to randomly appear. It is more common at higher floors.

I'm one of the posters to beat Baal in the JP version, so I should know what I'm talking about.
---
I wish Koro-chan was my dog
#8jonnovision1Posted 10/13/2013 6:31:34 PM
rawkdawg posted...
HolyLancer9 posted...
Pringerxyz posted...
HolyLancer9 posted...

Um, what? At level 255 it says 300%.

For the other poster, yes you have to go Innocent route for the heart innocent to randomly appear. It is more common at higher floors.

"it" being what?
---
"Reinforcements? I am the Reinforcements."
PKMN White 2 FC: 5072 5718 1314
#9rawkdawgPosted 10/13/2013 6:38:08 PM(edited)
"it" is the heart innocent. I don't know what it's called in the English version.

When it shows up, it's a clone of one of your characters.
---
I wish Koro-chan was my dog
#10jonnovision1Posted 10/13/2013 6:54:58 PM
rawkdawg posted...
"it" is the heart innocent. I don't know what it's called in the English version.

When it shows up, it's a clone of one of your characters.

no, "it" as in what says 255 mastery gives a 300% bonus
---
"Reinforcements? I am the Reinforcements."
PKMN White 2 FC: 5072 5718 1314