Laharl's favorite sword

#11Tethera(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2013 9:16:10 PM
Wow so the main male character does not get his own weapon...that's kinda sad...
#12Tethera(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2013 9:19:50 PM
BlackDragon posted...
I've heard rumors about specific weapons received from Laharl and Sicilly... not sure of the details, though. I heard that Sicilly's book requires someone with a 0 likeability with her, though.

so it's a rumor...gonna have to try it out, also do I have to talk to her with the person? or what?
#13metamaraPosted 10/14/2013 9:25:48 PM
Laharl's favorite weapon is a meteor.
---
Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh
#14SalmonSupremePosted 10/14/2013 9:28:06 PM
I was just planning to use the Yoshitsuna's model for Laharl since that's probably the most iconic weapon in the series. Though the original Yoshi in D1 was more like a yellow Laser/Flare Saber, which I believe is the type of weapon he'd use in cameos in the other Disgaeas.
#15Pervert_KuhnPosted 10/14/2013 10:06:27 PM
How do you get Pure Flonne's weapon?
---
The Official Almaz von Almandine Adamant of the Disgaea 4 Board
"****ing blocks...I'm gonna climb the **** outta you!"
#16MystearicaGrantPosted 10/14/2013 10:10:39 PM
Pervert_Kuhn posted...
How do you get Pure Flonne's weapon?

Get 5 Heart affection between her and another unit, make that unit your base Leader, and talk to her in the base.
---
Spell card! Diamond Will ~ Unbreakable Determination!
#17BlackDragonPosted 10/14/2013 10:11:26 PM
Tethera posted...
BlackDragon posted...
I've heard rumors about specific weapons received from Laharl and Sicilly... not sure of the details, though. I heard that Sicilly's book requires someone with a 0 likeability with her, though.

so it's a rumor...gonna have to try it out, also do I have to talk to her with the person? or what?

Presumably. The same place I heard that also claimed that Etna had a special weapon associated with likeability too, though. Which strikes me as unlikely, since there are already 2 'special' spears floating around, and neither are related to Likeability.
---
Life is like a Blue Chest... you never know what you're gonna get.
#18Tethera(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2013 11:52:21 PM
metamara posted...

there is no weapon called meteor I need to know if there is or was a weapon for him that you can get specially for him...
#19Tethera(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2013 11:58:23 PM
BlackDragon posted...
Tethera posted...
BlackDragon posted...

Presumably. The same place I heard that also claimed that Etna had a special weapon associated with likeability too, though. Which strikes me as unlikely, since there are already 2 'special' spears floating around, and neither are related to Likeability.

well with the elders you just have to beat the game that's what I gathered because my brother tried to go to Etna's diary room and didn't give him the prompt to read the book on D1.and whats the 2nd special spear? is it the longius?
#20Zetsu-boudaPosted 10/15/2013 12:11:58 AM
Tethera posted...
metamara posted...

there is no weapon called meteor I need to know if there is or was a weapon for him that you can get specially for him...

That's a joke, dood.. Remember him riding a meteor in the beginning? THAT'S his weapon <_<

Anyway, http://akurasu.net/wiki/Disgaea_D2/Sword_Items lists a 'Love Get Sword' although it doesn't appear in the Data shop's list.
Either not confirmed to exist or DLC (unlikely imo) or only players of the japanese version know.
---
"You take Flonne to be your wife, and you take Etna to be your mistress.
And then you end up as a bloody corpse, but it was probably worth it" D:D2