I'm looking for a good list if what the unique items/innocents do.
Anyone have something?
This looks to be fairly accurate in both effect and name compared to the ones I have (most of 'em)
http://akurasu.net/wiki/Disgaea_D2/Innocent_List --- Another day, another unsuccessful genetic abomination!
#3polttPosted 10/17/2013 11:39:02 AM
Shovel(all digger) Always paralyze opponent on back attacks Mushroom charm(beggar) adjacent enemies receive 20% stat penalty Flower Wreath (berry picker) 100% team attack chance Guitar (Chalkboard scraper) attacks against you are 25% less accurate Bunny Dairy (Eraser) 50% chance to deathblow opponents with 25% hp or less Super time engine (folder shop) warp anyplace on map loss any movement evility and get to choose another evility. Natural Sardines (Glutton) normal attacks heal you Broken cellphone (hand shaker) attacks never miss Megaphone (High Sprinter) attacks against your team cures ailments Paper fan (Joker Slapper) always confuse opponents on back attacks. Death sickle (Killer) 50% chance to deathblow opponents with 25% or less sp Brush (Mana Robber) gain 10% more mana from a kill Tambourine (Kinder Gardener) receive 25% less damage from attacks Cosplay Cat Ears (Mode changer) Take 0 damage from physical attack on odd turns 0 damage from magic attacks on even turns Umbrella (Motivator) take 40% less damage from magic attacks Pizza Shield (Partier) receive 0 damage from geo panels and geo chains Broom (Rubber) attack 2 times on normal attacks Rising flag (Secret Trainer) receive 10% more stats on level up Green onion (Sensationalist) always inflict deprive when attacking opponents from behind Sunflower (Sun bather) always inflict sleep when attacking opponents from behind Lollipop (Sweet Temper) recover 50% hp at end of turn Tennis Racket (Town Crier) counter 5 more times per turn Mic (Trash talker) always inflict poison on opponents attacked from behind Sign (Wuss) take 40% less damage from physical attacks
Unique weapons are item world count floor count rewards and Unique items are off rank 39 and 40 LoC item gods