Best weapon for Ninja?

#1Ultimate_BrolyPosted 10/23/2013 6:43:27 AM
I don't know if this was answered on the other Disgaea game boards but I was wondering what the best weapon for Ninja is? I've always used sword but now I'm sort of leaning towards fist. I haven't finished a Disgaea game yet so I'm sort of new to some things. I want to use it for post game if that helps you answer my question.
#2Zetsu-boudaPosted 10/23/2013 6:56:24 AM
Ninjas were good at fisting, considering their evilities and all.

But nowaydays, i'd tend to give them a staff because of the natural high aptitude in INT.
Their evilities in DD2 provide more of an advantage when being attacked by magic/multi panel skills rather than direct attacks.
---
"You take Flonne to be your wife, and you take Etna to be your mistress.
And then you end up as a bloody corpse, but it was probably worth it" D:D2
#3KoopabrosPosted 10/23/2013 7:53:07 AM
Zetsu-bouda posted...
Ninjas were good at fisting

That sounds WRONG.
---
Tales of Abyss 100% Clear: 6/9/2013 (All Titles, LV200, Entire Playthough on Unknown, Nebilim & Cameos Defeated)
#4tiomastaPosted 10/23/2013 8:11:29 AM
All of the ninja's 3 evilities are about increasing your evasion. You can match that with fist weapons which give ATK and Speed, and stacking up Speed points to make the most out of dodging. And Speed is used along with ATK to calculate damage when using fist weapons, so you can focus solely on Speed to help out both offensively and defensively.
---
Disagreement: two failing to recognize to credit their opinions due to their own personal taste while selfishly disregarding everyone else's but not their own.
#5ZupertailsPosted 10/23/2013 8:54:04 AM
Zetsu-bouda posted...
Ninjas were good at fisting,

i lol'd
---
"One Ring To Rule The Mall..."
double u double u double u dot zupertails dot be
#6zigawitsPosted 10/23/2013 9:18:06 AM
I always give mine an axe. They have good movement which helps make up for the axe's attack range, great speed to offset the negative speed on axes, and good attack which boosts the axe's already high attack.

In past games, the ninja had a better axe rating so it is a little tougher in this game. I bought the Desco/Fuka DLC and have my ninja apprentice under Fuka who has a high axe rating which helps.
#7Ultimate_Broly(Topic Creator)Posted 10/23/2013 9:20:39 AM(edited)
tiomasta posted...
All of the ninja's 3 evilities are about increasing your evasion. You can match that with fist weapons which give ATK and Speed, and stacking up Speed points to make the most out of dodging. And Speed is used along with ATK to calculate damage when using fist weapons, so you can focus solely on Speed to help out both offensively and defensively.

Ahh okay, I guess I should have looked at the evilities beforehand. Fist sounds like the best choice now.

Zetsu-bouda posted...
Ninjas were good at fisting, considering their evilities and all.

But nowaydays, i'd tend to give them a staff because of the natural high aptitude in INT.
Their evilities in DD2 provide more of an advantage when being attacked by magic/multi panel skills rather than direct attacks.

Well I would make one with fist and one with staff but I already have some decent magic users for now. I'm not even passed chapter 2 yet so I got time to change my mind (Been leveling and getting other classes).

Zupertails posted...
Zetsu-bouda posted...
Ninjas were good at fisting,

i lol'd

I lol'd at that too lol

Thanks for the help everyone :)
#8Hail_BerserkPosted 10/23/2013 9:22:12 AM
basically ninjas are good with any weapon
---
Even the horses are cut in half- Berserk
steam id: trigunbox