Broken Cellphone warning

#1messedhairPosted 10/26/2013 8:36:19 PM
So I got a broken cellphone off of the item god in a trapezohedron, leveled it to 20 and passed 3 +mv bills. Threw some innocents on it, and equipped it on a low level character...

It stopped working. The hit% used to be 100, but after i did all that, it didn't seem to work anymore. I finally went back and tested, and discovered this:

IF YOU PUT a heart's shadow innocent, the 'unique' lvl 1 innocent seems to overwrite the hand shaker innocent. after testing, once i removed the heart's shadow, it worked again, even when I put a 1900 sparring partner and 300 trainer on the cellphone.

So the lesson here is Don't put a heart's shadow innocent on the broken cellphone as it will no longer give you 100% hit chance!!
#2ManifusionPosted 10/26/2013 9:13:42 PM
messedhair posted...
So I got a broken cellphone off of the item god in a trapezohedron, leveled it to 20 and passed 3 +mv bills. Threw some innocents on it, and equipped it on a low level character...

It stopped working. The hit% used to be 100, but after i did all that, it didn't seem to work anymore. I finally went back and tested, and discovered this:

IF YOU PUT a heart's shadow innocent, the 'unique' lvl 1 innocent seems to overwrite the hand shaker innocent. after testing, once i removed the heart's shadow, it worked again, even when I put a 1900 sparring partner and 300 trainer on the cellphone.

So the lesson here is Don't put a heart's shadow innocent on the broken cellphone as it will no longer give you 100% hit chance!!

That is pretty interesting. Nice find.
#3red_cloud0Posted 10/26/2013 9:37:26 PM
Yep, the Heart's Shadow innocent will overwrite any other unique innocent on an item. Same thing happens with any of the other joke items.
#4r0xm2nPosted 10/26/2013 10:26:38 PM
Well that's an interesting bug.
Noted...
---
This has been another (probably) uselessly informative post, by me. Booyah!
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEvilbyte
#5Zetsu-boudaPosted 10/27/2013 3:21:39 AM
So that's the reason for the Lollipop on my Warrior not healing anymore two days ago...i see.
I was like "Damn, what the hell? Am i seeing things or something?!" lol
---
"You take Flonne to be your wife, and you take Etna to be your mistress.
And then you end up as a bloody corpse, but it was probably worth it" D:D2
#6DragoniteX1Posted 10/27/2013 6:03:10 AM
Yeah, I noticed that when I was leveling up a Super Time Engine to 999. I thought that Rasetsu Mode enemies at LoC Lv.2100 somehow had the ability to negate Mode Changer's effects. But when I used Square to display bonuses, I noticed that the Heart's Shadow will override the Unique Innocent in the same item.
---
My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDragoniteChannel/featured