Moving unsubdued innocents (best way to lots of innocents)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness
  3. Moving unsubdued innocents (best way to lots of innocents)

User Info: guering

guering
3 years ago#1
Can you still move them and subdue into a 95 floor of a innocent route item for multiplyed level innocents ? I can't find the innocent that transfers them. Is 95 floors ok for this ? How do I move them ?

How exactly is this process in Disgaea D2 ?

My objective is: to have 1900 Sparring Partner and 4x 300 staticians as soon (and as easy) as possible.

Also would appreciate if someone know where to find weapons with those innocents.
All my life I've wanted to be someone; I guess I should have been more specific.

User Info: Zetsu-bouda

Zetsu-bouda
3 years ago#2
No, you can't There's no way to move unsubdued innocents this time.
"You take Flonne to be your wife, and you take Etna to be your mistress.
And then you end up as a bloody corpse, but it was probably worth it" D:D2

guering
3 years ago#3
So, people using floor 95 trick for 4x bonus are leveling a FRESH NEW item ALL THE WAY from 1 to 95 each time they want 4x bonus ?
That doesn't seem to worth the time at all.

User Info: Zetsu-bouda

Zetsu-bouda
3 years ago#4
You get innocents pretty often, even rare ones like double stat boosters, status ailment-inducing or Statisticians/Managers.
Since you'll be rushing R39 items for the upgrades, it's totally worth it when you have subdued innocents at hand that reside in the item.
"You take Flonne to be your wife, and you take Etna to be your mistress.
And then you end up as a bloody corpse, but it was probably worth it" D:D2

guering
3 years ago#5
Yeah but what will tell which innocent you're subduing is pure luck, right ? Since you can't tell what innocents will have on your R39 item, until you steal/win it.

Let's say I'm hunting for Statisticians. The 100 floor run will only worth (item-wise), if its an useful item It is hard enough to find statisticians, let alone in the item I want. Not to mention that I might wanna hunt for innocents first, before I go for items.

Anyways, if that's how it goes, that's a pretty flawed mechanic. They screwed up, D4 had this system optimized imo.

User Info: GeminiEclipse

GeminiEclipse
3 years ago#6
Only do the 95 floor trick if it happens to be convenient for you.

Like on floor 70 or so I had a gladiator spawn so I merged my stack onto the item and subdued on 95+. Otherwise I wouldn't go out of my way to level an item with gladiator on it.

It's also worth it for rare ones you can buy like guardian. You can have 4-5 empty spaces while just keeping a guardian on the item.

For statistician they cap at 300 per stack so waiting till 95 is probably just wasting time. You can get a decent amount of items with them from the item world seller or random chests in iw.

User Info: AshtonRPG7

AshtonRPG7
3 years ago#7
I have 8x 300 staticians... I got them all from the toy vending machine... also got there everything else ;)

User Info: GeminiEclipse

GeminiEclipse
3 years ago#8
AshtonRPG7 posted...
I have 8x 300 staticians... I got them all from the toy vending machine... also got there everything else ;)

Oh yeah I completely forgot about the vending machine.

guering
3 years ago#9
I see. Alright imma give it a try, thanks guys.

User Info: Sora_kun85

Sora_kun85
3 years ago#10
1) Is 95 floors ok for this ?
It depends, for statistician and such that caps at 300 and normally comes with unsubdued level of 30 or so, the faster way is subduing them in 1+ IW Innocent Route floors for a x2 bonus, then merge the 5x 60 level subdued together:

30 (unsub) = 60 (2x bonus sub) x5 (10/15 levels; usually 6 to 15 is the floors range for the first innocent spawn) = 300 (sub) in 50/75 levels

this change for high max level subdued innocents or low level unsubdued innocents, like sparring partner (1900 sub) and guardians (1-7 unsub), for example a good way for sparring partner is:

30 (unsub) sparring partner = 282/300 (unsub) in 100/150 levels =

= 846 or so (3x bonus sub) x1 (50+ levels) = 423 (unsub) in 150/200 levels =

= 1269 or so (3x bonus sub) x1 (50+ levels) = 634 (unsub) in 200/250 levels =

= 1900 (sub) (3x bonus sub) x1 (50+ levels) = 1900 (sub) in 250/300 levels

even a 475 (unsub) = 1900 (sub) (4x bonus sub) x1 (90+ levels) in 250/330 levels is good

if you do the same with the x2 bonus, you need something as 320/480 levels and more time to enter and exit IW, that's not good

a good way for guardians is 90+ for the 4x bonus

if you're lucky and find an innocent geo-symbol, kill the innocent on a panel with this propriety, this will give an ulterior bonus of 2x, at 90+ floors 4x bonus + innocent symbol bonus is a godsend

2) You can move only subdued innocents, however you can merge a subdued and an unsubdued innocent of the same type, this gives you a new unsubdued innocent which level is = "unsubdued version level"+"1/2 subdued version level", than you can subdue it again; this is the fast way to subdue high max level innocents or low level unsubdued innocents

for example: 30 (unsub) sparring partner + 200 (sub) sparring partner = 130 (unsub) sparring partner

3) sparring partner/statistician ecc innocents: find them on IW shop items or toy vending machine items
guardians: find them in IW innocent shops (higher rank items sells higher level innocents) or in IW bonus stages
Last video made: Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness - Walkthrough part 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2M8Mosr-dng)
Awaiting: The Guided Fate Paradox ecc..
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness
  3. Moving unsubdued innocents (best way to lots of innocents)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived