Barbara's thighs

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
3 years ago#1
Discuss

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131026181052/disgaea/en/images/0/01/DD2_Barbara_Bust.png
PSN: Fusion916
3 years ago#2
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn boi !!!!
"That would explain how she died. It wasn't old age; she just roundhouse-kicked herself in the back of the head" - ShadowWraith666
3 years ago#3
Oh yeah!

This topic winz...
This has been another (probably) uselessly informative post, by me. Booyah!
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEvilbyte
3 years ago#4
Not as good as Armour Knight thighs.
Operation Latex Turtle is a go.
3 years ago#5
How the hell is anyone's thighs each bigger than their own waist (and by that margin)?
3 years ago#6
Pure Imaginary's logic...
How the hell is anyone's thighs each bigger than their own waist (and by that margin)?

We are talking about comedy demons/angels. So it wouldnt be that strange to find something this strange in a Netherworld. Even slimes can becomes a hand 10x their size, without adding more slimes. Laharl just jumps up into space to take a meteor back down. Tera Star summons a battle ship destroying the whole world, damaging just a few units. after the cutscene the world is still intact. how can something broken be intact?
Life does not limit our actions. Its our actions that limit our life.
Flaresky of the Flaming Skies
3 years ago#7
Flaresky posted...
Pure Imaginary's logic...

We are talking about comedy demons/angels. So it wouldnt be that strange to find something this strange in a Netherworld. Even slimes can becomes a hand 10x their size, without adding more slimes. Laharl just jumps up into space to take a meteor back down. Tera Star summons a battle ship destroying the whole world, damaging just a few units. after the cutscene the world is still intact. how can something broken be intact?

Duck Tape......yep, that simple.
PSN: Lightmare
You can't spell Slaughter without Laughter!
3 years ago#8
She got some child bearing hips there
Ryuho, Playing Tales of Graces F
Forever in my heart.
3 years ago#9
Furryyiffer posted...
She got some child bearing hips there

First thing I thought of when I saw her. She needs to get impregnated.
PSN: Fusion916
http://www.youtube.com/user/Fusionx916
3 years ago#10
I... have to admit, I thought she had a motherly figure as well o-o

Would likely be overly doting and have spoiled rotten kids, unless she got some free will of her own, or the father being the strict one o_o

Her torso still seems oddly thin compared to everything else. Curvy, yes, but possibly *too* curvy.
Spell card! Diamond Will ~ Unbreakable Determination!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived