DLC is up+free Raspberyl

#1Shadows_Of_FallPosted 11/5/2013 11:26:14 AM
Awesome first wave!
---
Favorite Games: Disgaea (All), Tales of Vesperia/Xillia 1+2, Borderlands 2, Minecraft, Cube World, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Guns of Icarus: Online
#2ssj5kingPosted 11/5/2013 11:50:04 AM(edited)
At least they're doing something to make up for the US not getting Fuka and Desco free for launch. Probably going to be a limited time.
---
PSN: Nnnking
#3JoreloPosted 11/5/2013 11:56:15 AM
Seeing Adell, Lilliel, and Rozalin all sold separately. Anyone know if they're gonna be selling character DLC in packs?
#4ssj5kingPosted 11/5/2013 11:58:39 AM
Jorelo posted...
Seeing Adell, Lilliel, and Rozalin all sold separately. Anyone know if they're gonna be selling character DLC in packs?

They didn't for D4 so I wouldn't expect them to plus if they do they just sell them for the same price anyways.
---
PSN: Nnnking
#5ufaraPosted 11/5/2013 12:27:06 PM
Anyone else getting an error trying to dl Beryl?
---
Leader of the Never Crying Devils crew for GTA Online. All about fun and missions.
Send me a PM if you want to join.
#6LaZyFuRyPosted 11/5/2013 12:28:45 PM
ufara posted...

i was just about to ask the same question.. it keeps telling me there's an error when i try to dl her.
---
"if u cant live with yourself then who would you live with? and who would pay the bills?" - shadowaurelia
PSN: LaZyFuRy
#7JoreloPosted 11/5/2013 12:29:46 PM
ssj5king posted...
Jorelo posted...

They didn't for D4 so I wouldn't expect them to plus if they do they just sell them for the same price anyways.

Haven't played Disgaea 4... Yet. So I wouldn't have known previously. Thanks for the info though.
#8Shadows_Of_Fall(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2013 12:38:20 PM
LaZyFuRy posted...
ufara posted...

i was just about to ask the same question.. it keeps telling me there's an error when i try to dl her.

I didn't get any error when I DL'd her when I made this topic
---
Favorite Games: Disgaea (All), Tales of Vesperia/Xillia 1+2, Borderlands 2, Minecraft, Cube World, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Guns of Icarus: Online
#9ufaraPosted 11/5/2013 12:41:03 PM
Shadows_Of_Fall posted...
LaZyFuRy posted...
ufara posted...

Strange. I'll try a few more times, wait if it doesn't work, then dl the MGR doc that is free now.

Good day if I can get Beryl.
---
Leader of the Never Crying Devils crew for GTA Online. All about fun and missions.
Send me a PM if you want to join.
#10SephiroushinPosted 11/5/2013 12:41:07 PM
Shadows_Of_Fall posted...
LaZyFuRy posted...
ufara posted...

I am getting error as well, from the store on the web a "you are not eligible to purchase or download this content"