Super Time Engine

#1KoopabrosPosted 11/12/2013 7:19:20 AM
How do I get one doods?
---
Tales of Abyss 100% Clear: 6/9/2013 (All Titles, LV200, Entire Playthough on Unknown, Nebilim & Cameos Defeated)
#2douxsagePosted 11/12/2013 7:21:35 AM
Defeat Baal, dood.
#3Koopabros(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2013 5:31:47 PM
douxsage posted...
Defeat Baal, dood.

-_-; ok a follow up. Can you get more than one?
---
Tales of Abyss 100% Clear: 6/9/2013 (All Titles, LV200, Entire Playthough on Unknown, Nebilim & Cameos Defeated)
#4DragoniteX1Posted 11/12/2013 5:34:58 PM
Koopabros posted...
douxsage posted...
Defeat Baal, dood.

-_-; ok a follow up. Can you get more than one?

Yes, I've got around 20 of them. You get one and a Great Baal Horn every time you defeat Baal or you can steal another Super Time Engine from the Item God 2 in the LoC on F100 of a Super Time Engine.
---
My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDragoniteChannel/featured
#5BlackDragonPosted 11/12/2013 5:53:00 PM
...which of course means that if you wanna level up a STE to 999 (and you do), you're bound to pick up at least 8-9 extras along the way. Same thing for the SBH, though of course that's not quite the same priority.
---
Life is like a Blue Chest... you never know what you're gonna get.
#6Nate_McCloudPosted 11/19/2013 4:56:39 AM
BlackDragon posted...
...which of course means that if you wanna level up a STE to 999 (and you do), you're bound to pick up at least 8-9 extras along the way. Same thing for the SBH, though of course that's not quite the same priority.

Now, wait a sec...you can get a new copy of the item every time you reach Floor 100 of an item, even if you've already gotten it from that same item before? I thought you only got one chance to get the one-time item from the Item God 2 in that Item World, EVER (i.e. reach Floor 100 of Trap/STE/whatever, steal another Trap/STE/whatever, clear floor; reach Floor 100 again in the same item, Item God 2 no longer has that item).
---
Yeah, that's right, I'm a Star Fox freak, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
#7SSj7CloudSPosted 11/19/2013 5:08:22 AM
Nate_McCloud posted...
BlackDragon posted...

Now, wait a sec...you can get a new copy of the item every time you reach Floor 100 of an item, even if you've already gotten it from that same item before? I thought you only got one chance to get the one-time item from the Item God 2 in that Item World, EVER (i.e. reach Floor 100 of Trap/STE/whatever, steal another Trap/STE/whatever, clear floor; reach Floor 100 again in the same item, Item God 2 no longer has that item).

It's different this time. You can grab as many copies of the STE and Trap off an Item God 2 as you want, you just need to reach floor 100, steal it and leave/clear floor, do another 100 floors and you can steal another one. You can keep doing this even after maxing the item's level at 999 if you're curious.
---
Playing: Disgaea D2, Okami HD, Dust: An Elysian Tale, Project Diva F, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory.
http://bit.ly/NepgearRising
#8Alukard1Posted 11/19/2013 9:12:59 AM
Great Baal Horn can be obtained/stolen from Item Gods 2... you can only get it from defeating Baal

For STE no prob! you can steal an infinite amount from Gods ^^
#9Vulcan-FGPosted 11/19/2013 9:27:40 AM
Just in case if you're looking for it for the trophy, Super Time Engine and Great Baal Horn are not required for platinum though. I never got these yet I still got the trophy after getting all other items except these two. All R40 weapons and fun weapons are required though.
#10darkrpgerPosted 11/19/2013 9:34:06 AM
Vulcan-FG posted...
Just in case if you're looking for it for the trophy, Super Time Engine and Great Baal Horn are not required for platinum though. I never got these yet I still got the trophy after getting all other items except these two. All R40 weapons and fun weapons are required though.

I...did not know this -

You, my friend, have just made my day; thanks!

Baal's skills, however, are all required for the "Secret Stalker" (See all skills) trophy, though; right?
---
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange eons - even death may die"... -HPL
http://www.vgcollect.com / check-it-out!