This sounded intriguing at first...

#1J_Can_ManPosted 10/24/2012 10:08:46 AM
But after seeing screenshots, it is a little underwhelming.

It could still be cool though.

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/10/23/borderlands-legends-is-an-action-rpg-ios-game-available-oct/
---
At least I... Wait... Something... You... insult...
bewareofsuperboyprime.wordpress.com Some Silly Ass Videos https://www.youtube.com/user/CloudXL
#2nilla151Posted 10/24/2012 10:43:55 PM
Honestly I have a feeling I'm going to be getting this is looks really sweet they should release a demo though
---
I got 3 bad touches before I got my first good touch. I haven't gotten a single bad touch since and I spent 2 hours trying for one tonight.
#3J_Can_Man(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2012 10:58:44 PM
I'm definitely curious, I wonder if we'll control several characters at once? Or if it's one at a time with multiplayer.

I was hoping for a full on Borderlands game, but that may be a bit too ambitious for an iPhone game.
---
You have no idea 'bout me...do you?
#4nilla151Posted 10/25/2012 4:47:08 AM
Nah I phone/pad can't handle a full on fps like that. I knew its be overhead. It lookalike its going to the control style of the old army men games on the PC. Idk if you've ever played them. But check em out they're actually pretty fun :)
---
I got 3 bad touches before I got my first good touch. I haven't gotten a single bad touch since and I spent 2 hours trying for one tonight.
#5MEFreak1984Posted 10/27/2012 5:43:44 AM
I wish they made a fps Borderlands for the Vita, that thing could handle it.
---
PSN ID: BladeGash
"Even a Dead God can dream"
#6PhoenixMLPosted 10/31/2012 8:47:31 AM
nilla151 posted...
Nah I phone/pad can't handle a full on fps like that. I knew its be overhead. It lookalike its going to the control style of the old army men games on the PC. Idk if you've ever played them. But check em out they're actually pretty fun :)

What do you mean "can't handle a full on FPS"? You mean not like NOVA 1,2,3 or Modern Combat 1,2,3 ?
---
the way out is through
#7nilla151Posted 11/1/2012 7:47:13 AM
PhoenixML posted...
nilla151 posted...

What do you mean "can't handle a full on FPS"? You mean not like NOVA 1,2,3 or Modern Combat 1,2,3 ?

it's a handheld. FPS's are usually a pain in the ass to control on a handheld. over the top view as this looks just seems better but then again it's MY OPINION
---