Upgrading Fortune Hunter skill

#1HiragnagPosted 7/16/2013 10:56:05 PM
Any tips upgrading this skill?
It said "Defeat enemy officer with KO count above a certain level".

Well, even i raised my KO count till 1000 then kill any officer, my skill never went up anyway. It still level 1.
#2FlamehyrenPosted 7/16/2013 10:57:51 PM
I find myself wondering what it even does. It says increases 'Luck', but....yeah.
#3chongwanhsingPosted 7/16/2013 10:58:31 PM
So far I am only successfully when it is above 1500 KOs.
---
My EBA "ALL 300" "Jumpin' Jack Flash" multi-screen video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvLCnKqYWzA
#4LockeadonPosted 7/16/2013 11:35:42 PM
so which levels have enough peons to reasonably do this?
---
everytime i think i've seen it all...
someone does something stupider
#5Hiragnag(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2013 12:48:45 AM
Flamehyren posted...
I find myself wondering what it even does. It says increases 'Luck', but....yeah.

I think it gives better chance finding better weapon. So far I'm doing CHAOS Fan Castle, the officers there only drops 3rd weapon. Which is sucks :|
#6kctmanPosted 7/17/2013 6:15:53 AM
Defeat officer after achieving 1500 KO. Higher difficulty has better chance of learning it, but you can always use save & load until you get the skill.
#7Shy420Posted 7/17/2013 6:38:08 AM
Hiragnag posted...
Flamehyren posted...

I think it gives better chance finding better weapon. So far I'm doing CHAOS Fan Castle, the officers there only drops 3rd weapon. Which is sucks :|

Luck in the past has been a higher chance of items, meat buns, etc being dropped.
---
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My life is my own.
#8BusardPosted 7/17/2013 9:35:49 AM
Lockeadon posted...
so which levels have enough peons to reasonably do this?

Cheng Du, Jin's historical last battle.
Go up to the point when they tell you to defeat Yueying, and instead of that just run around killing the lot of peons. Once you reach 1.500 Ko, just kill all the remaining officers. I went from Fortune Hunter level 3 to level 8 in just one run.
#9AZNrpgamerPosted 7/17/2013 9:41:07 AM
You actually get better weapons if you go into Musou Mode on Chaos and pick the final battle you can which has the Weapons Dealer for higher leveled weapons. Or Ambition Mode.
#10Hiragnag(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2013 12:34:08 PM(edited)
AZNrpgamer posted...
You actually get better weapons if you go into Musou Mode on Chaos and pick the final battle you can which has the Weapons Dealer for higher leveled weapons. Or Ambition Mode.

Thanks, gotta try it later. Since you can't modify 5th weapon, I want many 4th one ><

Shy420 posted...
Luck in the past has been a higher chance of items, meat buns, etc being dropped.

Well the JPN wiki said its for better chance finding better weapon.
As for items, we got that skill called 'Victory Cry'.