battle of chibi (wei story)

#1thewindninjaPosted 7/19/2013 9:59:43 AM
What's the special condition I need to fulfill? Anyone know?
#2Nichtcrawler XPosted 7/19/2013 10:01:18 AM
Isn't Chibi the split of point?
---
Official Teetotaller of PotD
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain!
#3batman1076Posted 7/19/2013 10:02:06 AM
You need to fulfill all the other conditions first.
All stars on all stages up to Chibi, then when you do Chibi from the camp you need to talk to the guy with the Golden Arrow above his head to start the Hypothetical stage.
Follow all the missions and complete the stage after that and it will give you the star on Chibi and you will open the bottom path.
---
Mans greatest weakness is his own mortality. How quickly we forget that 100yrs is a very, very small amount of time
#4thewindninja(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2013 10:59:46 AM
I've done all the special conditions for all levels up to chibi. But the special condition for chibi....idk what it is. Is it me just having to start the alternate storyline?
#5VincenttriPosted 7/19/2013 11:08:29 AM
thewindninja posted...
I've done all the special conditions for all levels up to chibi. But the special condition for chibi....idk what it is. Is it me just having to start the alternate storyline?

If I remember correctly, if you start the map and see Guo Jia next to Cao Pi, you're ready to start the hypothetical timeline. Guo Jia should have a yellow arrow on top of his head and Cao Pi should have a purple one. Talking to either one should give you a warning prompt as well telling you what path you're going down.

If you just see Guo Jia standing to the side looking over the water's edge, then you've missed a condition in a previous map that you need to fulfill in order to trigger the hypothetical.

As for the special condition for Chibi - just play the map normally through the hypothetical route. It should reward the star for it.
#6thewindninja(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2013 12:00:28 PM
I've done every special condition now for the entire historical route. He's still looking over the water. Should I play as a different char? I'm cao cao atm.
#7gotmykixPosted 7/19/2013 12:34:08 PM
my psn is LuminarII, im currently trying to find help for weis if story with gua jia, pang de, and wang yi.
#8Xiahou MaoPosted 7/19/2013 1:02:08 PM
If you've done every special condition, did you also complete both side battles, at Xiapi and Puyang?
---
Xiahou Mao, True Hero of the Three Kingdoms!
#9thewindninja(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2013 1:16:24 PM
Xiahou Mao posted...
If you've done every special condition, did you also complete both side battles, at Xiapi and Puyang?

Yup. Sure did. No online guide is specific enough that I can find. I know people have done it, I've seen the YouTube videos. I just wanna beat wei haha
#10FencedudePosted 7/19/2013 1:33:30 PM
There isn't a special condition and Chibi.
---
Birth, Childhood, Loss, Compensation, Purpose, Defeat, Pain, Depression, Defilement, Validation, Victory, Death, Rebirth, Love