Great information regarding dw8xl

#1ChairstoodPosted 8/21/2013 7:59:29 AM
http://s13.zetaboards.com/koeiwarriors/topic/7093742/14/
One of the posters says this:
"Oh, and one more piece of information! In ambition mode you now have the chance to obtain "treasure pearls", and once you use them you can freely change a weapon's elements/attributes."

We will be able to truly customise our weapons the way we want them. AWESOME!!!
---
Digimon World Re Digitize Decode and Dynasty Warriors 8. Check them out.
PSN name: Lawfreeze
#2El_CaracolPosted 8/21/2013 8:05:55 AM
Hmm.

Pix or it didn't happen.

Otherwise, it's about time!
---
snail snail snail _@/" _@/" _@/"
#3RasolisuPosted 8/21/2013 9:08:08 AM
Well of course they are going to add that. The whole reason for the fact we can't remove stats in vanilla 8 is because they were saving that for the XL.
---
The fastest way to ruin a series you like is to get to know the other people playing it.
#4NeerolytePosted 8/21/2013 7:35:50 PM
sounds too good to be true
#5dontpersue_lubuPosted 8/23/2013 9:18:02 PM
Rasolisu posted...
Well of course they are going to add that. The whole reason for the fact we can't remove stats in vanilla 8 is because they were saving that for the XL.

i thought the same thing. what better way to motivate people to get 8xl than that.
#6Lord_kasdeyaPosted 8/23/2013 9:23:23 PM
Rasolisu posted...

exactly what i was thinking since they have a tendency to do extreme legends games alot, they need to have something besides new characters and weapons to entice more people to get the expansion. also to my knowledge the only games that didn't get an xl are dw, dw2, and dw6.
---
Wii FC: 7714 7377 4469 9097 PSN&360 GT: Svarta Varg
MHT: Izual, BTBHJT, US Server
#7jjbigpoppaPosted 8/24/2013 6:57:19 AM
Lord_kasdeya posted...
Rasolisu posted...

exactly what i was thinking since they have a tendency to do extreme legends games alot, they need to have something besides new characters and weapons to entice more people to get the expansion. also to my knowledge the only games that didn't get an xl are dw, dw2, and dw6.

DW6 kinda got an XL with the PS2 release.
---
When I'm mad, I can be the most evil, vindictive, psychotic, vengeful, demonic spawn, from hell. And when I'm happy.....I bake cookies and s***.
#8X-SkyBlazePosted 8/24/2013 7:07:29 AM
i miss the old days where PC and Xbox got exclusive treatment with DW4 Hyper and DW5 Special.
both are combined vanilla + XL addition, with alternative modes.

DW7 is an omen to 360 players which didn't receive any 7 XL/Hyper/Special and Empires.