about Diao chan

• Topic Archived
4 years ago#1
rather than being Fan service anyone knows why Diao Chan's clothing becoming more revealing every game I thought her DW7 costume is revealing but damn her DW8 costume is just wow.
PSN: Zero4ph - PS1, PS2, PSP, PS3 120gb (500gb) PH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6hHWMXddWY&feature=related - Rebuild of Evangelion
4 years ago#2
I hate her new costume. It's definately her worst costume to date. To answer your question, well I think you answered your own question. Fanservice.
"I have an army."- Caesar
"I have a Deathclaw. Your argument is invalid." - The Courier to Caesar.
4 years ago#3
She used physical attraction to make one man kill his lord, who was in a very powerful position. You really have to jiggle and display everything you got to get someone to go that far.
GMT + 1
PSN = William-Lake SS FC = 2194 1693 8198
4 years ago#4
I find her character gets less and less innocent each game.
Her clothes seems to be matching this as well.
4 years ago#5
Her character has gradually gotten sluttier and more shallow throughout the series. She used to be quite cunning and elegant in previous games; now she's just a tool.
GT: oO Amaranth Oo
4 years ago#6
VegantoKeens posted...
She used physical attraction to make one man kill his lord, who was in a very powerful position. You really have to jiggle and display everything you got to get someone to go that far.

Or just give him a totally pimped out horse....but I guess Lu Bu already had one of those by the time Wang Yun wanted to bribe him.
DW9 should end with Sima Yan sad his son is unfit to rule, then Jia Chong says "don't worry he can marry my daughter" *scary music, credits roll"
4 years ago#7
I can't stop staring at her she's so hot Tecmo (DOA) is behind this.
PSN: Zero4ph (Philippines)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6hHWMXddWY&feature=related - Rebuild of Evangelion
(message deleted)
4 years ago#9
Yeah i liked how she was in dw3-5 now she just looks like an evil succubus
4 years ago#10
Lanceheart563 posted...
Yeah i liked how she was in dw3-5 now she just looks like an evil succubus

That wouldn't have to do with the fact that the whip weapon switch attack steals life from its target, now would it? ;)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived