Need help w/ Neloth

#1LNCShallPosted 12/7/2012 12:03:16 AM
So the next thing I need to do is talk to Neloth, but every time I get close to his big mushroom house, the two unkillable servants in front start attacking me and blow me to pieces. even when I best them, they come right back into action... is this a glitch, or is there something i'm missing here?!?
#2blade4u98Posted 12/7/2012 9:36:34 AM
Yeah thats a glitch alright. They never attacked me when I when there. Try to sneak into the place.
---
I am the best you will ever see.
#3LNCShall(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 10:25:11 AM
yeah, i tried sneaking in... i got up the lift to Neloth and he attacks me too. You can't kill him, so I can't do anything except fight him and re-fight him until he kills me.
#4RGPanznerPosted 12/7/2012 1:38:04 PM(edited)
could try calm spells maybe if your a mage. Don't know what level they are though so it may be impossible for even a master illusionist to calm them.
---
XBL GT: Hippeus Omega
#5MuffinzRCoolPosted 12/9/2012 5:40:28 PM
This most likely occurred because when you used bend will on the nearby earth stone for the main quest, you may have hit or killed a civilian in the following battle. Therefore, you have a bounty, and everyone is hostile. I recommend either reloading, or if it isn't possible, to to rave rock, talk too guard, and they should take you in for murder. Serve your sentence and you'll be fine. Hope this works!
---
Close your eyes, cover your ears, listen.
The world around you is not as it seems...
#6LNCShall(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 1:45:30 AM
Hmmm... Maybe. That's a good idea. Thanks for the suggestion!! I'll try that!
#7HendrixsonPosted 12/14/2012 12:42:29 PM
You are diseased, everyone will attack u, even the guards. Go to a Shrine (I went to the one in WhiteRun and clicked on the Shrine of Talos outside next to the big statue). Doing that fixed everyone being hostile to me